july 22nd b desveaux

Posted by bddesveaux 

july 22nd b desveaux
July 14, 2004 01:10AM

AZAZA LOUNGE 891 FIRST AVE(AT 50TH ST)
NEW YORK, NY 10022
212-751-0700 IM ON AT 10
3 DOLLAR PINTS!
call the club for ages,its like a food an drink kinda lounge so maybe all ages can get in,cooooo-bri
Re: july 22nd b desveaux
July 14, 2004 10:07AM
$3 pints... sounds good.

~MeLiSsA
July 14, 2004 10:16AM
I have to say I don't really miss New York that much, but that show sounds like it would be chill. All of you that are in the region should definately check it out.
July 14, 2004 10:57AM
We don't really miss you.
angry smiley

AND OMG NOW YOU ARE GOING TO YELL AT ME. THAT IS A-OK!

BUT, YOU COULD DO THE REVERSE THING AND JUST KEEP QUIET.

BUT, I HAVE COVERED BOTH BASES

SO, OH SNAP NOW WHAT?
July 14, 2004 11:12AM
theNiGhTopus wrote:

> We don't really miss you.
> angry smiley
>
> AND OMG NOW YOU ARE GOING TO YELL AT ME. THAT IS A-OK!
>
> BUT, YOU COULD DO THE REVERSE THING AND JUST KEEP QUIET.
>
> BUT, I HAVE COVERED BOTH BASES
>
> SO, OH SNAP NOW WHAT?

wait she's gone???

Post Edited (07-14-04 21:17)
July 14, 2004 12:27PM
Oh man...after reading all those other mean and unnecessary replies i realized that it was $3 pints....before for some reason I read pitchers.

I miss my days at school, happy hour at Konrads with $2 pitchers : (

Oh well I guess $3 pints saves a couple bucks. But it's probably Rheingold. That's another whole story though.

~MeLiSsA
July 14, 2004 02:44PM
K posting again. I just checked out the website b/c I have nothing better to do at the moment.

http://www.azazanyc.com/

It's like an asian fusion type lounge. Looks pretty sweet. I should defintely be able to convince someone to go with me now.

~MeLiSsA
July 14, 2004 03:32PM
<< I have to say I don't really miss New York that much >>

that's only because no one in this band or in their lesser known counterpart would **** you, or even care that you moved here.

OH **** DID I GO THERE?

(didn't mean to one-up you there, erin.)
July 14, 2004 04:18PM
*snerk*

~lori~
July 14, 2004 04:50PM
i am speechless.

i am without speech.

wow.

*snerk* x 2

yawning smileyX

rachel......
July 14, 2004 07:24PM
This is the reason I call you girls my friends.
You just made getting up at 4am for work much brighter.

July 15, 2004 04:12AM
muahhhhahahaha

*~katie~*
July 15, 2004 04:32AM
Eeeehhhmmmmmm...

Yeah..it seems like a pretty cool place..I may have to trek in for happy hour!

Holla!
July 15, 2004 05:01AM
damn i forgot this was a post for brians show.
July 15, 2004 05:16AM
me too! jk

i still cant go but i hope the show is great and everyone has a good time smiling smiley
July 15, 2004 07:37AM
i am going to make a sad statement.

i had more fun at brian's show at molly malone's last month than i have had out here in l.a. since last summer when i was chasing steadman all over town. maybe it was that a whole ton of my friends showed up which absolutely filled me with glee....maybe it was the really casual and fun atmosphere of the bar, but more likely it was that brian puts on a hell of a good show and you just can't help but have a blast. everybody go. you should. you will be glad.

rachel......
July 15, 2004 09:05AM
word.

*~katie~*
July 15, 2004 09:56AM
Steph and Erin,
I don't speak to either one of you, I don't even acknowledge your existence. As far as sex goes, go buy a dildo and get rid of your sexual frustration cause lord knows no guy in his right mind would ever touch you. Oh and by the way I don't give a **** if you don't miss me, because um I don't know you. Oh and it's quite allright if none of the guys in this band wouldn't want to sleep with me, cause I don't want to sleep with them so I guess that all works out just fine. Really though, I would love for you to say all this **** to my face, cause I don't think you actually have any courage or self worth enough to not hide behind a computer to talk trash. Next time, don't address me and don't say anything about me, cause I'd rather not have any contact with you, especially since you have nothing better to do than talk **** about people you don't know. And I'd also like to point out my post was all about supporting Brian's show, was on topic, and had nothing to do with you.
July 15, 2004 10:39AM
eh let me re-do this with a little more logic.
you're a shallow person who judges people on the wrong things so your insults mean nothing to me. i might have been the one to say it but clearly so many agree, and if you don't care great, we're glad you left the state. i'm not afraid of you, you have the mentality and body of a 14yo, i just have the common sense not to ruin a good ND show by starting up a cliche chick fight. wasn't going to say anything to you on your obsessiveness (stories from the source, not word of mouth) at all until your little post up there, as if you're above living in new york, it's below you.. fuck you then, that's my home. you were rejected by the mass majority and i'm sorry that bothers you but you really need to get over yourself already, and stop caring what other people think. i'll agree with you on one thing, this thread is for brian, so i'll end the matter here.

Post Edited (07-15-04 19:55)
July 15, 2004 11:02AM
i like cheese !!! lol
July 16, 2004 03:42AM
i emailed the azaza lounge people and its ALL AGES

*~katie~*
July 16, 2004 03:19PM
>>you're a shallow person who judges people on the wrong things<<
judging by the many conversations i've had with you?

>>as if you're above living in new york, it's below you.. **** you then, that's my home.>>
I wasn't saying it as though I hate NY, stop looking for reasons to bitch. It's just not CA. It's not where my home is.

>>you were rejected by the mass majority and i'm sorry that bothers you but you really need to get over yourself already<<
yea ok once again cause I hung out with you so many times you would really know that. you knew like 3 people that I knew, but yea if you want to judge and make assumptions whatever......just stop wasting your time by doing it on me. Seriously, get your own life and stop paying so much attention to other's.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π