Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Freedom Fest - 7/24

Posted by fishergirl819 

Freedom Fest - 7/24
July 16, 2004 06:57AM
7/24/2004 : Freedom Fest
TIME: 3pm
WITH: Tripside, Last Week, John Hampson and more!
ADDRESS: Dowling College, Brookhaven Campus
NOTES: acoustic show

DUDE John's freakin' playing at MY SCHOOL. How hot is that? Not the campus I regularly attend, but still! My school! WOOHOO!

Hopefully he'll be posting information regarding it (what time he'll go on and for how long) in the next few days. But YAY! John at my school! :-D

~lori~
Re: Freedom Fest - 7/24
July 16, 2004 06:58AM
DON'T FORGET CARBONDALE WILL BE THERE ;-)

*~katie~*
July 16, 2004 11:37AM
John?!?!?! playing in your school?!?!?!??!?

u ****** ******* ****************** **** LUCKER!

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

July 16, 2004 12:52PM
lw.

wkejfhieurhfiwugfiugh.

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
July 16, 2004 03:00PM
i protest, that's not fair. Carbondale and John playing your school is the biggest abomanation i've ever heard in my life!! haha, not treally, but it's still not fair. enjoy that, i'm sure it'll rock

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
July 16, 2004 04:02PM
oh man, I just got memories of the show they did up in syracuse. The place was converted from a biker bar a week before. There were 7 people there. One being a very drunk me, making an ass out of myself, another my friend from school, watching me make an ass out of my self, and then a few other people.

It was a pretty fun night. Our cab driver gave us play by play of where he shot someone, pulled out his gun, etc. I'm really missing da 'cuse. Actually, defintely not missing it at all...except those $2 pints at happy hour and of course dino BBQ.

~MeLiSsA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π