ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CD Order Help

Posted by djjt8 

CD Order Help
July 31, 2004 10:44AM
hi. Ok I feel really lame this having to be my first post especially since you've probably all had the CD for a year. I ordered the CD from the website. I got charged for it but still no CD or even email acknowledging I ordered it and that it's being shipped. I sent an email to the dirtypoetrecords@aol.com but haven't gotten a response. Is there any other way I can find out about my order?
Re: CD Order Help
July 31, 2004 11:09AM
If you don't hear anything by Monday, I'll put in a word to John Monday night to check his dirtypoet email address and get back to you.

~lori~
July 31, 2004 12:10PM
thanks very much
August 01, 2004 04:23AM
lots of times he reads these posts too... i had a mishap with an order too.. and he heard my rants on here before he even saw the e-mail.. so he will help you out. Don't worry.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
August 02, 2004 02:15AM
sorry for the delays on CD orders...small businesses need to do better than big businesses and i fell behind! all orders as of Aug 2 have been shipped! thank you for being cool!

john
ninedays
August 12, 2004 03:27AM
why i doesn?t get any answer of my email when i ask about my cd order??
can somebody post the roght email adress which i must contact to solve the problem?? i purchased the FTCJ cd on July 23rd and i have no answer and didn?t get the cd jet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π