ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

monday's songs

Posted by batedserenity 

monday's songs
August 12, 2004 10:48PM
hi guys, this is caitlin, you probably see me at most of the ND shows, but i am shy and don't post here too much.. lol. i am sad that the mondays will come to an end soon sad smiley i just was wondering if anyone was keeping a list of all the songs they've played since the first monday. i've been trying to keep track of all the "Next Weekers", lol, so i can prepare myself on what they're gonna play for the last shows... but as far as trying to remember all the songs each week... i'm always too tired from driving all the way home at 2 am lol.

i'm sure one of you has or knows someone who's made a set list for the monday shows. or at least has a list of all the songs they haven't played yet. cause i missed two mondays early-on so i can't be sure.

i was just curious to see if they are near their goal of playing everything. just for my personal satisfaction to cap off the awesomest most musically gratifying summer imaginable. cause thats what it has been for me at least, and i'm sure most of you echo that sentiment. thank you in advance for any replies from the board. and THANKS 9D GUYS! HORRAY FOR MUSIC!

(and i'm crossing my fingers that the east setauket starbucks' renovation ends soon so my girlie jess and i (and company) can remain true to our pre-show starbucks run at our normal spot, and we don't have to search for silly parking spots in port jeff, blahgh! phrhrughll!)

hey.. its 9 days...
until the day before ...
the last monday!

see how i find a reason to celebrate every day this summer? :-D

Re: monday's songs
August 12, 2004 11:27PM
hmmm i was not there...try using the search to find the set lists...i think the guys psotet all them...
but the topic name is bad...cuz mondays?s songs is a album of nine days, and i think none is interested to anser about that cuz we have the "read first topic"

good luck

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

August 13, 2004 03:24AM
yea weve got a list going, they've been doing an excellent job getting everything in, these are the only ones on cds that havent been done yet, i think its pretty accurate...

shipwreak water
outside yourself
cap le moine
miss alva maria
a bit of truth
making amends
oklahoma city
my brother and i
road you go down
wonder
greener grasses
still here
the jonses
17 and 33

*~katie~*
August 13, 2004 03:58AM
17 and 33....i wish they would have played that song

i guess i won the prize for the song the guys do not know at all

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
August 13, 2004 06:28AM
such a good song too

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
August 13, 2004 09:30AM
I want to hear "Still Here" sometime. I love that one. I'm done with requests though. The one I wanted was played and was more amazing than I could have ever imagined.
August 13, 2004 09:35AM
lol your face was priceless during her own two feet

*~katie~*
August 14, 2004 07:29AM
three of my favourites on the not played yet, tsk tsk winking smiley

http://www.musiksite.co.uk
August 14, 2004 06:04PM
THEY PLAYED REGRETS!!!!!??????

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
August 15, 2004 05:56AM
?

Eric
August 15, 2004 06:08AM
If they haven't NOT played it, it's likely that they HAVE played it.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
August 15, 2004 06:10AM
They haven't done regrets yet. Katie's list lies.

~lori~
August 15, 2004 07:12AM
are you sure? i remember saying i want to hear it on the way there, and then hearing it there, and then discussing it on the way home? maybe the week you didnt go? maybe i just made it up?

*~katie~*
August 15, 2004 07:20AM
I think you might've made it up. Or maybe it was the week I wasn't there. But Jess is always like OMFG PLAY REGRETS!!!!! and John just looks at her and laughs and is like "hahaha no." It's like the reaction he gives any of us who requests Video Killed the Radio Star.

~lori~
August 15, 2004 08:18AM
anyone who requests Video Killed the Radio Star should have a foot planted up their ass.

The ORIGINAL song sucked.

So the cover version should NEVER be done.
August 15, 2004 08:43AM
Agreed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π