Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

steph needs your help.

Posted by adistantlight 

steph needs your help.
March 20, 2003 06:21AM
hiya kids.

i am looking for

1) a ride to the march 28th show (from someone who is hopefully catching atal's set)
2)....by someone who doesnt murder strangers
3) peace in the middle east.

if you want to help me out, i'd love you FOR-EV-AH.

-steph
Re: steph needs your help.
March 20, 2003 06:23AM
Hmm... I probably can't help you on the first thing, unless you mean a ride from Michigan... And I don't murder strangers! and I could really go with some peace in the middle east...

March 20, 2003 07:16AM
hahaha, when i told my mother that i was meeting up with someone from the internet that i hadn't met she almost had a heart attack:

"melissa don't do that, you dont know these people, you are leading them right to you, she might come with a gun"

it was hilarious. good old mom, i felt a little guilty, but she is being a bit unreasonable.
March 20, 2003 07:21AM
"she might come with a gun"

hahahahahahahahhaa yes melissa, i hate to tell you, but i have a lovely gun collection i carry around with me all the time. mwa hahahaha.

oh btw, i know we settled on like 5:30-ish, meeting at your hotel, but one thing i forgot to ask..uhh...what kind of hotel is it? LoL! holiday inn, howard johnson's...?

steph dear, if you wanna come w/ me and amy, just hop on a train and get out to me, goshdarnit. (of course, we'll be meeting up w/ melissa and co. at her hotel in hicksville...heh, i said hicksville.)

~lori~
March 20, 2003 07:32AM
hmmmm...see i had the hotel posted here, then i thought maybe i shouldn't give away the exact location, because you never know who is lurking around here...oh, God my mothers paranoia is rubbing off on me!!

*sigh*

so lori, if you didn't catch it while it was posted, ill IM you later.

oh, and if you must murder us, could you at least wait until after the concert?

AND if anyone knows anything about hicksville, like if its ghetto, please let me know so i can change to somewhere more safe.

Post Edited (03-20-03 16:47)
March 20, 2003 07:40AM
no...hicksville should be fine. I don't know exactly where it is in Hicksville is it on 25? Well either way it should be fine.

~MeLiSsA
March 20, 2003 07:42AM
good, thats a relief.

hey, guess what i saw last night...

tick, tick...boom!!

and it was awesome.
March 20, 2003 07:51AM
oh....sooooooo jealous.

Is that your first time seeing it?

~MeLiSsA
March 20, 2003 07:55AM
yep, but now we are going again in may when it comes back to within reasonable driving distance.

and i am so excited!!!!!!

it was so good, my friends said better than rent, but i dont know. there was definitely a different vibe, but i wouldnt say better, just different and equally magnificent. and a lot of acting, not a lot of singing. i think i liked that.

and christian campbell...

*sigh*
March 20, 2003 08:28AM
too different to compare to rent...
the only similarities are the "no day but today" theme and the non-broadway musical type feel.

How great was the scene when Michael moved into the nice apartment...with the neon lights and the movin' on up part...I love it!!

Or the scene with the chairs when they keep moving closer and closer together....so great.

I just got my Rent longing out of the way but this tick, tick one is never going to end b/c there is no way i can see it in the near future.

Maybe if it comes back to NY in the fall!! But I want Jerry Dixon and Raul Esperanza to come back....Tick, tick is better than caberet!

~MeLiSsA
March 20, 2003 08:45AM
restriction #2 rules me out.

sorry
March 20, 2003 08:50AM
ew scott, i dont get in cars with people who listen to 80s metal.

and yeah i dont usually do the hop-in-strangers-from-the-internet's car thing, but i know 50% of you and i'm lazy with remembering peoples email address.

hicksville it is then \m/
March 20, 2003 08:51AM
ohhh you lucky skank. first you see rent w/ kevin spencer, then tick tick w/ christian cambpell? IM SO JEALOUS!

damn, i missed the hotel thing. yawning smiley( that's what happens when your bosses leave you things you need to do at work, so you can't spend all night online. can you believe it? the NERVE. lol.

~lori~
March 20, 2003 08:54AM
bang your head baby

bang your head
March 20, 2003 08:58AM
steph i reallllllly wish i could say you could ride with me...one day damnit we WILL see a nd show together if i have to have all the guys play at johns house....WE WILL. This summer is gonna kick soooooo much ass

right now its looking like im taking two trips up just this summer so SCORE...im going to space them out a bit so you guys can miss me for two days or something haha

and maybe this time i can spare you and erin from snack time with grandma!!

Mandy
March 20, 2003 11:53AM
i think we can all vouch for lori that she is not a lunatic with a gunyawning smiley)

scott on the other hand.......

rachel......
March 20, 2003 01:37PM
mandy...
you have to come to ohio this summer too

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π