ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The official Jeremy Dean appreciation post

Posted by fishergirl819 

The official Jeremy Dean appreciation post
August 24, 2004 02:53PM
Last night was absolutely amazing, obviously, because the guys put so much effort into making the last show of the summer memorable. But the main reason last night was so spectacular was because of the appearance of Jeremy. Like Katie said in another thread, all of the older songs just seemed so COMPLETE and so full because of his presence. I didn't really get emotional during Miss Alva Maria until Jeremy started playing. 257 was absolutely amazing and so full of life because of his playing. I hadn't heard Marvelous' real opening (those opening piano notes) in a REALLY long time, and it was wonderful to hear.

The night was made SO much better and more fun by you being there, Jeremy. And I know you being there on Saturday will make a shorter-than-usual set so much better than any of us will imagine.

So basically, I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to Jeremy for playing last night, and for agreeing to play this weekend. You are such an amazing addition to these live performances, and we really love and cherish every time you grace us with your presence on stage. <33

~lori~
Re: The official Jeremy Dean appreciation post
August 24, 2004 03:00PM
I thought that Jeremy was great too last night....I'm really glad that he showed up and that he's playing this weekend. These shows definitely rock when he plays because you can forget where the keyboard and sax parts are when you don't hear it....but Last Night was freaking amazing. I'm so glad that I went.

&quot;Never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today&quot;
August 24, 2004 03:10PM
Jeremy does rock!..... there.. you happy now!

Post Edited (08-25-04 23:55)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
August 24, 2004 03:14PM
HOW ABOUT YOU KEEP YOUR POSTING ABOUT THAT SONG TO THE THREAD ABOUT LAST NIGHT, K.

This thread is to show love and appreciation for Jeremy.

~lori~
August 24, 2004 03:21PM
Jeremy has one hell of a handshake, and handshakes are a lost art.

Oh, and he's one hell of a dude AND keyboardist AND saxaphone player!

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THE GUY?

Jeremy gets an A+ for LIFE!
August 24, 2004 03:25PM
I felt horrible that Katie and I didn't get to talk to Jeremy after the show, but we needed info from John about Saturday, and then we had to go find Jen...

Saturday though. Jeremy, be prepared to hang out with me and Katie. I want to experience his "hell of a handshake!"

And I see your A+ for Jeremy's life, Erin, and I raise you an A+++!

~lori~
August 24, 2004 03:26PM
ok geeze sorry..... diddnt realize that i was committing a SIN

Post Edited (08-25-04 23:56)

Eric
August 24, 2004 03:44PM
JEREMY ROCKS!!!!!!!! when i saw he was there I was all happy n stuff, i loved hearing the keyboard and sax parts again, and yay for this coming saturday...who else is coming? Im from sayville, so nice easy five minute drive for me =) this only issue possible is parking

*~Bernadette~*
August 25, 2004 03:22AM
i can't wait for saturday...i need my ninedays fix...yea that was so rude of us lori, we were like " 'hey jeremy' or damn, johns leaving...got find out about saturday"...as much as i know we all enjoy singing jeremys parts, it was super rad to actually hear them again

*~katie~*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π