ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MONDAY SHOW VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT

Posted by sicpup71 

MONDAY SHOW VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT
August 30, 2004 04:01PM
coming soon !!! i have to work some thing out but all 5 shows i taped will be available ,will know in a few weeks (2-3 weeks). i'm still sending out the 25 copys (free) to those of you who e-mailed me . the 5 show dvds will be at cost plus shipping cost .
Re: MONDAY SHOW VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT
August 30, 2004 04:07PM
More than fair lou -- i would help out copying if i could but i dont have a dvd burner -- i think anyone with a dvd burner should try and help Lou out if at all possible by creating a tree so that Lou doesnt have to do all the work. By doing a tree lou could send out say 5 copies and each person he sends it to has to send out 5 more, etc. Each memmber of the tree could work out sharing the costs with the people they are sending to. Anyone have any ideas. If there is anything i can do to help let me know
August 30, 2004 07:36PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
August 31, 2004 03:52AM
thanks a lot Lou.. you da man!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
August 31, 2004 05:50AM
Lou,
I have a DVD burner and am the same guy doing the whole DVD compilation project. I would be glad to help you out with this as well, if people want copies. Like you, I would do it for roughly cost of materials.

Let me know.

Jeff
August 31, 2004 07:57AM
thats awesome!
how much will cost a dvd to germany :-P
i want all them "duble :-P"

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

August 31, 2004 11:02AM
i have a dvd burner lou so if you wanna send me a few i'd be more than happy to burn them and send them out, and if nothing else I WANT ONE!!!!

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
August 31, 2004 01:56PM
ok so everyone stop asking how much and do u need help burning it , i don't know how much yet and i'm not going to be burning it on my computer i'll get it duplicated professionally . just remember it's going to be raw what i taped is what you get ( this is not a professional video) . it will be 5 shows on 5 or 6 disc as a set . but like i said it will be 2-3 week b4 i have more info (sorry i'm going to FLA. on fri. and won't be back till tues. night ).
August 31, 2004 04:25PM
thats cool Lou.. but you an tally me up as a buyer.. im in!

Eric
August 31, 2004 05:39PM
with the right compression software you should be able to narrow that down to 2-3 disks. just to make things easier

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
September 02, 2004 10:35AM
Yeah I agree with Reece.... I am willing to help you if you need help. Finding software to do it and everything... Lemme know if you want help!

Eric
September 02, 2004 11:10AM
Frogmush wrote:

> Yeah I agree with Reece.... I am willing to help you if you
> need help. Finding software to do it and everything... Lemme
> know if you want help!
>

i'm not going to be burning it on my computer i'll get it duplicated professionally .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π