ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Dirty Poet Records orders 9/04...

Posted by johnhampson 

Dirty Poet Records orders 9/04...
September 27, 2004 11:46AM
...have all been shipped as of Sept 24...sorry for any delay some of you may have encountered!!!!!!! if you dont have it yet, it will be there pronto...no excpetions.

john
PJD
Re: Dirty Poet Records orders 9/04...
September 28, 2004 02:03PM
Hi. Long time listener, first time caller. Question for anyone out there that can answer it: I ordered Flying The Corporate Jet and John's solo disc at the same time about a month ago and just received the package this week (as noted in John's post) minus John's solo disc. I see on the page that this disc is out of print. When did that happen? Anyone know whether prior orders will be honored? Don't know how long this has been out of print ... knew I shouldn't have waited to order it. Anyway, if anyone knows what the deal is, whether prior orders will still be shipped, or whether it's coming back in print, please let me know. Thanks much. By the way, I'm sure I am preaching to the choir, but FTCJet is fantastic. Great effort, excellent production values, especially for an indie release, and can't stop playing it. It's a rare treat to find new music that I can't put down. Now, if I can just find a copy of the incredible SHU ... my MP3's sound lousy. Best to all.

PJD
September 29, 2004 12:41AM
i dont know whats up with johns cds but i think theyre out of print,but its ok you can buy my solo cd at www.briandesveaux.com lol
thanks for diggin FTCJ-B
September 29, 2004 02:04AM
Yeah.. get Brians... good ****.. + More tracks!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
September 29, 2004 08:52PM
Received thanks, and what a great record it is too.
September 29, 2004 09:43PM
LooooL briam...stealing sells from john :-P

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

September 30, 2004 02:27PM
PJD
October 01, 2004 02:13PM
Hey Brian, thanks for the nice response. Yep, looks like they're out of print. As far as your pitch for your CD, rest assured, I already own it. Might add it came mighty quickly after I placed my order too. Hope you enjoyed Ryan Adams as much as I just enjoyed UFO at BB Kings. Mogg rules.

PJD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π