ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Newly elected idiot.

Posted by Bones45 

Newly elected idiot.
November 03, 2004 03:16AM
Im speechless, Im without speech. (but not shocked)

Tristate area, Chicago, and Cali all voted for Kerry. Mostly all the other parts of the country voted for Bush.

religious freaks. The people in this country are as dumb as stumps.

http://www.dubyaspeak.com/

Enjoy this.

Bush in office for another 4 years and hockey is about to be cancelled.

If I had a dog--someone would probably drive over it today.

Post Edited (11-03-04 12:16)
Re: Newly elected idiot.
November 03, 2004 03:29AM
Hey, aren't you the guy who owes me $50?

November 03, 2004 03:34AM
If it's any consolation, you could have called either of them a newly elected idiot this morning.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
November 03, 2004 05:44AM
im an absentee voter for california and i have never been more proud of my home state!! and yet we are called stupid for voting arnie in, at least arnie isnt going to destroy the whole world (he prefers to save it!!)
November 03, 2004 05:46AM
Arnold is turning out to be a great governor for you, isn't he? Last I saw his approval rating was approaching 70%.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
November 03, 2004 05:57AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 03, 2004 05:59AM
Ah-nold might make a good president if he weren't foreign-born.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
November 03, 2004 06:10AM
The reason Arnold is popular in Cali is because he calls himself a "republican" but he is in effect a liberal. He wouldn't be able to get anything passed if he were as conservative as Bush. Anyway, yea I think CA should break off and be it's own country......the rest of the country seems to think they don't need us, so why not. New York could join too but that could be kind of hard logistically speaking or a real asset.

P.S. **** the bible belt
November 03, 2004 06:59AM
Texas started this trend! ha!
November 03, 2004 07:10AM
???? started electing idiots.....yea **** texas too
November 03, 2004 07:14AM
Reinvented is a little out there, if you know what I'm saying...

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
November 03, 2004 09:19AM
ya know what, i'll leave you alone and take it in silence

Post Edited (11-03-04 18:29)

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
November 03, 2004 09:26AM
wow, "religious freaks" and "fucking conservative bible-thumping texas assholes"...i guess we should have voted you guys in instead.
November 03, 2004 09:32AM
uh oh..looks like we offended some southern jackass who likes Bush..

Too Bad.

Go swagger your southern ass back to the Lynard Skynard board.

Meanwhile...

Go play this game to give the alcoholic ( i mean our president) a brain...

http://www.imgag.com/product/full/ap/3067907/graphic1.swf
November 03, 2004 09:40AM
i liked this though: "September the 11th changed me. I remember the day I was in the -- at Ground Zero, on September the 4th, 2001. It's a day I will never forget. " ~Bush
-- The day... maybe not, but the date is an entirely different matter, Lititz, Pennsylvania, Oct. 27, 2004

Rock on...
Kevin

November 03, 2004 09:42AM
actually, i was born in fl. however, since my "pa" is and has served in your fucking navy defending your ungrateful ass, ive lived all over this country of yours all my life. as for being a jackass who likes bush, my comment had nothing to do with bush...more to do with your bigotry and prejudice against a people based on what they believe. ive got no swagger but im sure as hell you would step aside if i walked by. oh yeah, and even though im not a skynyrd fan, you spelled it wrong...but a nice rant despite.
Tea
November 03, 2004 09:45AM
... I am in shock at the barrage of stupidity and immaturity... And I'm not even old enough to vote...

------------
http://www.mr-tea.com/ND
With a sad face the heart grows wiser...
("Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart." - Ecc. 7:3)
November 03, 2004 10:29AM
so you watched the president's acceptance speech too tea?

Rock on...
Kevin

November 03, 2004 10:32AM
You're not?? I always assumed you were way older... not sure why, maybe 'cause of the site...

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
November 03, 2004 01:10PM
Basically in an over all scheme of things, I generally think of people from the deep south and mid west are stupid/ignorant/imbred. Though that's just my opinion from personal experience. Though when I do meet someone from the south who is intelligent and interesting, well then I'll give them what credit is due to them. In the meantime, I still believe California should break off from the rest of the U.S. And while I'm at it, yes I do believe I could do a better then a coke-head alcoholic who choked on a pretzel and rely's on his "talks" with god to form his foreign policy. Thanks but no thanks.
November 03, 2004 01:21PM
What if I called blacks who typically vote democrat stupid/uneducated/lazy? Would that be OK or would that be an unfair characterization?

It wouldn't matter if Ghandi won this election. If he called himself a Republican the same people would be up in arms about it. It's called "blind partisanship."

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
November 03, 2004 03:43PM
poor Green Day sad smiley

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

November 03, 2004 09:08PM
Actually no.....there are republicans I would vote for, and I actually think that even though Arnold calls himself a republican he is doing a good job. It's about the policies they use and the way they use them, there are Democrats I would never vote for. And yo i don't care who they voted for, most of the people from the south who I have met are a few tools short of a tool box.....including members of my own family. I'm not playing favorites just to play favorites, it's just a matter of self interest and survival. That's what politics is anyway, and you shouldn't blindly vote for anyone, you should vote based on your own personal interests.
November 03, 2004 10:22PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 04, 2004 01:02AM
actually it's a beef with bush and any of his policy......he has one of the worst records of any president in history......which is why I think the people who elected him are IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 04, 2004 01:06AM
Thank you Madonna. I was worried the crude stereotype that Americans are 'thick as two short planks' was going to prove as accurate as the 'British like tea' and the other one about 'Japanese tourists and cameras'....

November 05, 2004 08:02AM
Hmm wow this board is getting harsh. my poor poor virgin eyes cannot take the language. and guys... remember, each and every one of us is entitles to our own opinion... thats why we live in the US. Agree to Disagree!

~*Taylor*

~*wOOt!*
November 05, 2004 10:09AM
actually sketch, americans are " thick as two short planks" I want a divorce from my country based on the fact that I don't fit in.
November 05, 2004 10:16AM
It's in our heritage to be thick.

We started a war against the greatest empire in the history of the world because our tea cause a couple of extra cents, for God's sake.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
November 06, 2004 02:30AM
You should both come live with me.

Our tea. Is the best tea.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π