ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This Friday...

Posted by johnhampson 

This Friday...
March 25, 2003 01:49PM
....will be an interesting show...some firsts, and some lasts...its been a LONG winter cocoon we've been living in but we're just about ready to bust out...we wont be able to announce any label info or release dates, but that will happen soon...we have found a home and we are getting all the necessary legal permission to move on...god i am so ready to move on...anyway, i will be making myself as available as possible to hang and chat before and after the show, so i hope to see you there...

john
Re: This Friday...
March 25, 2003 01:51PM
oh yeah, we'll be soundchecking from 1-4 PM...anyone whos looking to kill some time should come by and say hello...we cant invite everyone IN, but we'll come out...

john
March 25, 2003 02:10PM
hey..

and Im unemployed now...

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Rach?

Where are you?
March 25, 2003 02:13PM
Lasts? Lissa doesn't like the sound of that... =\

March 25, 2003 02:25PM
*sigh*

Everyone that IS going, have a ton of fun! And be there for the soundcheck! They are fun to listen to. Plus if you are there that early, you will for sure be in the front row... right Lissa?

By the way John, way to leave us all hanging. On everything. I know, I know, I'm sure you had to do it... grrrr.

Rock.on. (without me on Friday...) Colleen.

March 25, 2003 02:25PM
So anyway,

thank you for the update John.

I wish I could be there to support you in the band but I will be there in spirit no doubt. I can't wait until you are underway legally and promotionally and hopefully you can swing by the Dallas area then in the future.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
March 25, 2003 03:00PM
ACK EXCITEMENT

the next 2 weekends are going to be the best of my life

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
March 25, 2003 03:19PM
Have fun all of you lucky people that are going to the show.

Rock on, party hard, and all that fun stuff?

I agree, I don't like the sound of last, how about the beginning of something new?

something like this

Its not the beginning or the end, or the beginning of the end, its just the end of the beginning?

"How far you go just to destroy yourself. Tuck in your self esteem, it's falling out"
March 25, 2003 05:27PM
Who cares if it's the end of some things if it brings many more new and awesome things.

I got your back John.

Pushes people back#

March 25, 2003 06:13PM
Best of luck with the show John and the band.

Great to hear things are coming along with a new label.

Just make sure you get over to the UK sometime soon, and not just London, make sure you come to Manchester !

Chris
March 25, 2003 06:16PM
Something tells me they will go everywhere but Manchester.

March 25, 2003 08:28PM
wooo finally a step closer to world dominataino again

lets hope

some aussieness we are nice and unwarlike - we like to drink a sit on teh beach - how could you not want to come and visit us ??

March 25, 2003 09:52PM
i have my car now...maybe i should drive to NY...

oh wait....im only 16 and parents have already said no to my million pleas

have fun at the show everyone! I will be stuck working

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
March 26, 2003 03:10AM
uh tracy i could have sworn you were older...

anyway i decided John posted that to taunt me...thanks bud...love ya much haha...a show with out me there...imagine...its going to be sad...ahah no cookies or mandy...no one cry okay?!!? one day when im less full of my self i will shut up....

grr why cant sc be closer to ny?

summer is gonna kick ass!!

John you wanna show me around LI nine days style ??

Mandy
March 26, 2003 05:17AM
Thank goodness you finally stopped talking.

And now I definitately won't cry.

Even though the Australians are one of our biggest and most open supporters for the current war, I can see where you would say something like that.

Stares a hole through you@

March 26, 2003 05:50AM
Good Luck.

Hope your new deal is less constrictive, and more productive. The one thing you DO need is a label that FULLY backs you (ND), and the music.

Oh and of course, you should all be getting muchos money, yes?

As fate would have it. The band 'B2K' who were and probably still are ad-ridden all over the..... er, 'official' ND board..... have now pretty much cracked the UK. They're on the radio, the TV...... now why couldn't Sony/Epic seem to do that for ND?

You have a mission to make Sony/Epic wish they never dropped you now.

Oh, and then when they come grovelling back because your dominating world charts, swear at them, a lot. Rockstar.

It will be therapeutic. I'm certain of that. :-P

March 26, 2003 05:56AM
I called 'B2K' a band.

A thousand apologies.

I meant to say the manufactured guff that is 'B2K'........

March 26, 2003 06:39AM
Thank goodness you cleared that up alter ego..

I was about to bar your privilages.

March 26, 2003 08:53AM
only I can do that alan and i would NEVER do that to sketch...hes to cute

Mandy
March 26, 2003 08:55AM
Yes you're right Fione.. only you.. I always seem to stutter when I'm around you..

Can I get you some water?

Perhaps a Fiesta Salad?

March 26, 2003 09:21AM
hey anyone remember the time where we all hung out at jones beach, in the parking lot, and nine days was like "yo we'll be right back" and they left.. and we waited.. and they never came back?

nd-promised hangouts <3

imma come late, y0.
March 26, 2003 09:22AM
All the more reason as to why I hate beaches.

March 26, 2003 12:02PM
is that the impression you get over there about us and the war??

the only person for this war in our country is our prime minister

he will loose the next election because of this

i am stuck in the middle i am not sure if i am for or aganist but australia as a country has voted no

funny how news makes things seem a way they aren't
i wonder if the americans support it like the tv says

hmmm

March 26, 2003 12:10PM
*sigh* I thought Australia was against war... of course, I spent 6 months over there... Anyhow. Americans and war is split. Not all Americans are for it, there are protests all over. (there was an article in my college newspaper today about protests on bathroom stalls) I am torn as well. I hate the idea of war, but I also hate Saddam.

March 26, 2003 12:10PM
Oh wow.. he'll lose the election.. his life is over.

While those fools are not supporting America the smart ones are. We'll win this war and you can thank me and every other American for letting you in to the wining side. In the end, that's where everyone wants to be.

80 percent of the US supports Bush. Sorry I can't the same for your people and your Prime Minister.

No matter who contradicts the war the smiling and finally free men, women, and children of Iraq are all the justification I, America, Poland, Australia, and 45 other countries need.

We're not gonna let a protest here or there stop freedom. No matter what the cost.

March 26, 2003 12:16PM
If you are against war you don't pledge your support and send troops that are fighting.. hence the word coalition and the term: allied forces.

If these protesters had any sense they'd at least let cars go through and that includes ambulances and police cars. As an example one day is enough every so often, but those idiots in Portland think more is better and it's not. This isn't a question of freedom, it's a question of can't you use your "brian" for a minute? The war is going on and it's over. Your protests meant little before and they mean even less now. All you are doing is making it easier for someone to die on a stretcher because you had to yell about a war that isn't going to stop because you're yelling and taking up a piece of a road that people need to use.

March 26, 2003 12:25PM
Yay for Friday! smiling smiley

(and yes I edited this...)

BUT YAY!

Post Edited (03-27-03 19:19)
March 26, 2003 01:07PM
*Ahem* So ANYWAY...

Who's pumped for the show on Friday?? Less than 48 hours!

March 26, 2003 01:22PM
Aww Lissa! I <3 you!

I'm excited! And I'm not even gonna be there! YAY!

March 26, 2003 02:03PM
>>>funny how news makes things seem a way they aren't
i wonder if the americans support it like the tv says

hmmm<<<

yea that's why we have hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people marching down city streets in protest......i sure as hell dont agree with it.

oh yea anyone ever hear of a company called halliburton, interesting how it fits into the war.....;oX
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π