ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

favorite song from SHU

Posted by Engs2525 

favorite song from SHU
February 16, 2003 09:57AM
What is everybody's favorite song from so happily unsatisfied? its such a tough decision for me cuz its all so damn good, and my favorite song probably changes every time i listen...i would have to say favorite song, ocean, and great divide are my favorites though...great divide may take the top spot for me at this time

Re: favorite song from SHU
February 16, 2003 11:03AM
"Marvelous" is, well, marvelous! hehe, that'd be my pick for the top song. I just love singing emphatically along with the bridge, and then topping it off with "My name will come up! I am marvelous!" It's like a little self-esteem booster, right there. My second favorite song would be "The Joneses" just because he says the F word (almost). It's sophomoric of me, but oh well!

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
February 16, 2003 12:11PM
my fav is marvelous, then ocean and then great divide...but my mind changes with my mood!!

how can u pick one song!!
February 17, 2003 01:40AM
I love Emily...but I've only heard 4 songs from the album. Emily's my fave right now though.

BEN
February 17, 2003 02:14AM
my favorite song would have to be....hmm, wow this is hard

i would have to say...the **** SONG

oh wait...its not on the new album...(some of you would understand this joke)

i would have to say that I'm Still Here is an amazing song with so much pure meaning and heart....

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
February 17, 2003 04:45AM
I would prolly have to say Beautiful.....it's just a really great rock song if you know what i mean

~Tommy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
February 17, 2003 05:37AM
My favorite would have to be I Feel Fine. I love how it's in 3/4 time and starts acoustic with the cello. It's also kinda radio friendly, I can relate to it a whole lot, and it's got the long notes in the chorus that are just the right pitch for singing at the top of your lungs while driving smiling smiley.

The other ones I like a lot are Still Here, Everything, and Favorite Song. The only ones I really don't like are Don't Look Back, The Joneses, and Great Divide (sorry all).
February 17, 2003 07:30AM
All of the SHU songs are amazing!!!

Marvelous is my favourite one today!
I would have to agree w/ninedayslover, my fav. song changes w/my mood!

Nine Days <33333!!!!

*Val*

February 17, 2003 08:12AM
Defintely Ocean....You gotta the love the heart beat in the beginning. Everytime I listen to it, I can picture them recording it with the candles all around them. I love seeing them play it at shows....I don't know what it is but something about that song does something for me.

~MeLiSsA
February 19, 2003 08:12AM
i didn't even know it was out! am i left out once again bc i'm in canada! ?????? somebody?????????

s [insanesanity]
February 19, 2003 10:46AM
It's not out. It won't be out for a long time. We've all just downloaded it.
February 20, 2003 11:02AM
i've only heard a few...

i like "favorite song" alot

February 20, 2003 06:34PM
My favourite song from SHU is definitely Ocean. Lifehouse's guitar work + Nine Days's great vocals are amazing!!! Marvelous sounds great too!!Well, Good Friend is meaningful....
February 21, 2003 08:07PM
I'm new to all this downloading lark! The only song I've heard is Good Friend which I think is wonderful.
Can someone tell me the best place to go to download the whole thing or is it just a case of searching? I use WinMX at the minute. Any advice would be cool...for example; what is the exact track listing, so I can do it in order? Apologies of it is elsewhere on this website but I just got here!!
Thanks
February 21, 2003 09:25PM
DG, use www.h2oeurope.com/ninedays.html - that's where I got it from - you will NOT be disappointed when you hear it.
February 22, 2003 05:09AM
davygravy are YOU from the UK too?

oh my god. this is like the best place to be... now i have to get some new zealanders to get up in here ;o) eep!

February 22, 2003 05:17AM
there is a guy from NZ that posts here, his name is Scott. ttcosnz, I think.

but aussies are still better. LOL

~MeLiSsA
February 22, 2003 05:30AM
new zealand i have a thing for that country and if anyone wants to know why pop in the lord of the rings and just LOOK at the land.

February 22, 2003 08:09AM
My favorite song is probably "Ocean." It's such a pretty song, and I love Brian's voice. My second fav. is probably "Mavelous," but I like 'em all. smiling smiley
February 22, 2003 08:36AM
I flew over NZ going to Oz and it's very mountainous. It looks really beautiful. When I go back to Oz I want to def. spend some time in NZ before or after.

~MeLiSsA
February 22, 2003 01:24PM
yea...ocean is one of my favorites too.....keeping with the tradition at dance (since last year we did "another day"), its my lyrical song this year. jeremy's wife, who if you don't know by now is my dance teacher, makes fun of me all the time cuz she always catches me mouthing the words to myself while doing the dance.........yea...i'm one crazy girl

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 23, 2003 08:07PM
1. Marvelous

Favorite Song, Good Friend, Don't Look Back
February 23, 2003 09:15PM
Right now my favourite SHU song is The Joneses.

Ask me tomorrow and I might say something else !
February 24, 2003 02:49AM
Really, every song is a masterpiece, but there's only one favorite song of course! That song contains really everything! The lyrics are so wonderful, so awesome and the music is just perfect and both voices are best!

Favorite song it is, favorite song is perfect, favorite song is my life!
February 24, 2003 03:55AM
Thanks to Chris for that website...I am now in the process of downloading the lot ready to copy to CD. I have yet to hear every song but Favourite Song is fantastic for sure. Still love Good Friend though. What a brilliant album this is turning out to be...whoever decided not to release it should be sacked!
Good to see so many UK fans too...especially Anna [?] from Southampton, just down the road!
February 24, 2003 04:37AM
yep, me to...

but on the Madding Crowd, my favorite song used to change every month... it might be the same on SHU...

peace
February 24, 2003 06:27AM
Oh wait...just heard Don't Look Back...AMAZING SONG!
February 25, 2003 03:44PM
"favorite song" is and i think will always be my favorite ND song. it's perfect in every way.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π