ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

amadeus

Posted by great198 

amadeus
November 29, 2004 01:42PM
what a superb movie. f. murray abraham gives one of the greatest performances in cinematic history. who's with me on this? someone's gotta be with me on this...

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
Re: amadeus
November 29, 2004 01:48PM
I think, if you're talking about the same thing, I saw it in Film Studies. It's the one about Mozart, yes? I thought it was pretty good... I don't remember a whole lot about it, except the guy was kind of cute....haha. I'm a nerd.........

We watched a bunch of bizarre movies in that class as well, like one about a guy who thought he was Jesus, and I think it was rated X, back when they first started the rating.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
November 29, 2004 02:24PM
is that the one that mr. rooney from ferris buller is in?

if so, i concur.

*~katie~*
November 29, 2004 02:27PM
indeed, mr. rooney is in it. he's the emperor.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

November 29, 2004 02:29PM
ah, yes i remember it now.
that was the best day of DWC class ever.

*~katie~*
November 29, 2004 02:32PM
mr rooney from ferris bueller was arrested for something naughty.. but i dont remember what... anyway if rooney was in it, id go see it
November 29, 2004 10:17PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 30, 2004 12:49AM
So is it the one about Mozart? 'Cause that one was kind of old.

November 30, 2004 01:27AM
tis

*~katie~*
November 30, 2004 01:36AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
November 30, 2004 04:03AM
it was made in the mid '80's, 1984 to be exact, so it's not that old (plus older movies are way better than the ones being made nowadays). and it's about an italian composer named salieri (played by f. murrray abraham) who attempts to kill himself when he's an old man. after his attempt fails, he confesses to a priest that he was the person who killed wolfgang amadeus mozart (played by tom hulce). the story is then told in flashbacks from there on out. it truly is a brilliant, beautiful, well-acted movie.

Post Edited (11-30-04 13:05)

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

November 30, 2004 04:07AM
i just like his laugh
my laugh sounds like that

ha!
November 30, 2004 04:11AM
lol

i miss you diana.

*~katie~*
November 30, 2004 04:39AM
oh, his laugh is great. mozart's such a great character, but salieri's better. must... find... time... to watch... movie... again.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

November 30, 2004 07:21AM
Oh yeah, the laugh!!! I was just trying to think if all that happened in the one I saw and then I remembered the laugh... haha. That was a good movie.

November 30, 2004 08:35AM
AND abraham took home the best actor oscar in 1985, even though tom hulce (mozart) was also nominated.

fantastic movie...although amazingly enough, i sleep through most performances of the play.

k ta.

*and helga!! helga is the baby. im like a father to her...so when shes bad, i spank her- and she is very, very, very, very, very, very bad.*

Post Edited (11-30-04 17:36)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π