Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Random stuff

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Re: Random stuff
April 02, 2003 06:23AM
Wow. What a conversation.

'I ate a brownie......'

Where would we be without the internet people?!

I nearly didn't know anything about that. What a moment I would have missed!

My life is complete....

P.S: I'm in a really sarcastic mood. Don't take me too seriously!

*Stands and applauds random people, eating random brownies on national random day*

April 02, 2003 06:26AM
Somebody 'bedazzle' the word RANDOM already......

April 02, 2003 06:58AM
Sarky? Sketch? You? Never...
April 02, 2003 01:15PM
Random-

I totally think Hyde (Danny Masterson) from That 70's Show looks like Brian from Nine Days. Seriously... Like they could be brothers.

Guess what I just found out. Danny is from............ Long Island! How crazy is that?!?! Yep. Totally crazy. I think there is a Danny/Brian hotness gene over there!

Colleen.

April 02, 2003 01:23PM
Hehe, Colleen, you already mentioned the similarness of their looks.. but ohhh well. I agree with you that they do look alike. What sucks is that I dind't get to see "That 70's Show" tonight 'cause of a hockey game. Grrrrr.
April 02, 2003 02:07PM
I dont see the resemblence...but a good friend of mine John....looks EXACTLY like Ashton Kutcher....seriously...ppl walk up to him and tell him that and ask him if hes him...its weird...sooooo hot too...yumm...if he werent a total druggie id marry him...oh i guess hed have to agree too...haha

Mandy
April 02, 2003 02:08PM
yeah...Aston Kutcher is hot.....ehh, what's a little bit of drugs??

kidding...drugs are bad

LOL

No really!

~MeLiSsA
April 02, 2003 02:09PM
*sigh*

rachel......
April 03, 2003 08:33AM
Sorry if I'm annoying, but we mustn't let this post slip before it gets to 100!! smiling smiley Sooo I ask, does anyone ever get charlie horses? I didn't know what it was the first time I got one but I was quite scared, and then my sister told me what it was. But anywho, lately I seem to keep getting them in my feet, and it's really evil. And I used to get them after working all day.. I'd go to bed and stretch and boom.. there it would be in my leg. Yuck....
April 03, 2003 08:40AM
oh my gosh... yes! like at least once i week i wake up in the middle of the night with the worst pain ever in my calf. it sucks. and i am on the top bunk in my dorm room so i cant really hop outta bed and stretch it out. urgh. why can't this post slip before 100? i dont get it... *blank stare* (where I'm from we just call it the newberry stare because its the look that everyone gives in newberry... where the n stands for knowledge)
colleen.

April 03, 2003 08:45AM
It can't go before 100 'cause that was my goal! But no one's going along with it, lol. And I know what ya mean about not being able to jump down and stretch, 'cause I was climbing up the latter to my friend's loft/bed deal and got one in my foot and I coudln't climb up on that foot but there was stuff in the way so I couldn't get down either. It was evil, evil stuff...
April 03, 2003 12:01PM
I found it rather clever Sketch.. tears up@

Ha all you suckers and your charlie horses.. ehehhe.. I just get more serious injuries so bamm!!

Mandy, do you realize you always mention some guy in most of your posts? Or refer to them sexually in some way or another?

I didn't mean too!! Watch the face please.

Good luck getting to a 100!! tongue sticking out smiley

no really I mean it

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 04, 2003 08:22AM
wooooooo hoooooo!!!!

i just got a call from work and the mall is closing early due to the weather. so no crappy retail job today for melissa!!!!

Yay!!!!!
April 04, 2003 08:33AM
Is it snowing up there?

Aww you don't like retail? Sad face#

April 04, 2003 10:06AM
Now Now Alan... I'm not saying there's not worse "injuries" out there, I'm just bringing up how painful charlie horses can be, so tongue sticking out smiley. Do you not agree that they can be quite painful? smiling smiley Anywho, I think I've given up on the 100 thing for now. smiling smiley

Melissa, I know what ya mean about the crappy weather, lol. My friends and I went to class in the morning and ended up sliding all the way there. People were falling left and right. I'm not sure if it was slippery there or not, but that's how it was here. smiling smiley
April 04, 2003 10:17AM
yeah, its really slippery. but mostly windy. and i still have to go to my other job tonight. i only got out of one job. that sucks. i hope i dont blow off the bridge into the lake. that would be cold.
April 04, 2003 10:19AM
You did choose to have your car made up of something other then Nerf right?

Poor you..

April 04, 2003 10:20AM
I suppose the charlie horsies can be quite painful..

I accept that fact.. looks down@

::smiles::

April 05, 2003 09:08AM
GOOD NEWS!

I got asked to prom by this really matt my friend whos funny, nice, gorgeous yay!

Ok, so he took me to lunch at panara, and we were walking to an ice cream store place, and he goes "I want to se how observant you are. Why did I walk you down here?" I had no clue, so he turns me to face a store, and it was a tux place, and he says "will you go to prom with me?"

Ahhh!! Sorry... ::teenage girl moment... over!::

Kat

"The Password is..."
April 05, 2003 09:16AM
congratulations

April 05, 2003 09:16AM
awwwww... that is so perfect!!

you hang on to this guy kat, he sounds like a keeper.
April 05, 2003 10:08AM
Yaaay! That is very cool. smiling smiley
April 06, 2003 09:38AM
Mustn't have this slipping again! Haha. Anywho, I must ask, why are toes soooo freakin' sensitive??? We have this recliner thats kinda broken so it's always reclined, and I was gonna sit down, so I put one leg over the little metal thing and then the other and bam, my toe hit it, reallllyyyyy hard. Ouch.
April 07, 2003 06:13AM
Those recliners.. I always hated them..

guts some furniture#

April 07, 2003 08:04AM
So back to the charlie horse thing... i totally woke up with one this morning. that sucked big time.

April 07, 2003 08:45AM
That's what you get for getting up..

stay in bed.. relax.. enjoy yourself..

you lazy bum smiling smiley

April 07, 2003 11:20AM
I haven't had one in awhile ::knocks on wood:: Though my toe did hurt really bad last night, but it went away, so all is well. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π