Re: Girls...
January 09, 2005 03:02AM
HEY TIM JUST USE THE THREE F'S !!!!!

January 09, 2005 04:54AM
seriously what's to discuss?

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
January 09, 2005 05:04AM
Ways girls ultimately confuse you and lead to much loss in sleep?

Lou what are the three F's? ****, Forget and? I didn't know them and one of my friends only knew those two.
January 09, 2005 05:05AM
nothin to discuss.... just that they are the devil

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
January 09, 2005 05:21AM
They are very confusing. Far beyond our comprehension. What i've really never understood most of all is why they like to spend **** loads of money in stores like Coach and whatnot on things that look completely ugly.

Post Edited (01-09-05 14:28)

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 09, 2005 07:01AM
ooo my friend you tread on dangerous trails when you insult their shopping tastes.

What i don't get is how their little "network" works. cause if you tell one girl something, about 10 minutes later i'll have about 50 girls coming up to me, sometimes girls i don't even know. sometimes this is useful, most times it's not

as much as i love 'em they drive me crazy.

Rock on...
Kevin

January 09, 2005 07:36AM
Wow I agree with everything written in this thread....... and I'm a girl.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
January 09, 2005 07:39AM
Really though, have you ever looked at some of the stuff in those stores. My friends dragged us in there one time and most of the stuff they had in there was so incrediby ugly you'd have to be blind or mentally impaired to wear it (no offense to any ladies that do shop in those places). Then what I really don't get is for the stuff they charge probably ten times what it's worth at a low guess.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 09, 2005 07:39AM
I somewhat get the networks, just think of it like exponential growth; you tell one, they tell four, those four each tell four. Right there you have 21 people, and all that takes less than 5 minutes.

What I don't get is why they can't just be straightforward like we are. I have a friend who I pretty much flatout told I liked her, and since then she's gone back and forth on how she acted to me. Sometimes she'd act like she liked me, others she'd talk about "hot guys", others she'd talk about how much she loves the single life. All in all it gets very confusing and aggravating, and she isn't even the first one who's done this to me.
January 09, 2005 08:02AM
Two of my favorite quotes about the opposite sex:

"Women...can't live with 'em, and they can't pee standing up"

"A woman is a lot like an elephant, very interesting to look at, but you wouldn't want to be married to one"
January 09, 2005 08:28AM
girls. all i really want is girls. in the morning it's girls. and in the evening it's girls.

i like the way that they walk. and it's ill to hear them talk...

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
January 09, 2005 08:52AM
I agree that girls are confusing too, and I am a girl. What's up with how they get mad at a guy and don't tell him what he did wrong... just give him the silent treatment?

I even admit to doing this once or twice 'cause I didn't wanna discuss it and make a big argument out of it... but all that accomplished was that he knew I was mad and didn't know what to do about it. (I have learned since then.)

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
January 09, 2005 10:14AM
January 09, 2005 10:45AM
math can prove anything.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
January 09, 2005 11:41AM
yes girls are confusing at times and can be annoyingly psycho...im a girl...BUT what about guys...they are equally confusing and annoying, oye!
Guys Frustrate me damn it

*~Bernadette~*
January 09, 2005 11:49AM
You're only frustrated by us because you can't understand how we can be so direct to the point and because we don't put up smokescreens for the sake of making ourselves look and feel "deep."

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
January 09, 2005 11:57AM
i actually had an arguement with this girl tonight about how guys aren't confusing and girls are...it was very amusing

Rock on...
Kevin

January 09, 2005 12:22PM
Guys? Confusing? Maybe I don't know enough about other ones but I'm pretty straightforward.
January 09, 2005 12:31PM
Guys can be very confusing, yes.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
January 09, 2005 05:58PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
January 10, 2005 12:35AM
this is true, as "confusing" as we are, girls are ten times worse

Rock on...
Kevin

January 10, 2005 01:42AM
Ok. I'm a girl, and i'll admit that many of us girls are in fact confusing however, have any of you guys ever nutured the thought that you make certain girls the way they are?
All the pressure to primp and look sexy, to be the perfect weight to look a certain way, dammit you be on a constant diet and see how your attitude changes. And yeah all you guys say, well looks don't matter that much, its not the only thing I look for. Yet the undeniable truth is that it does matter and that first impressions do count and if a girl doesn't look breathtaking they aren't given the time of day.
The girls who say screw it, the girls you are supposedly searching for, those who know its not worth it and actually live as they'd like to simply don't get the time of day, and thus guys miss out on all the straightfoward, much less confusing girls.
So in conclusion, perhaps the problem cannot solely be directed toward the girl but that the guy shares some of the blame. That both genders are partially at fault.
January 10, 2005 01:48AM
You put that pressure to look perfect on yourself because of some imaginary standard.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
January 10, 2005 02:08AM
'...you make certain girls the way they are?'

Hahahaha!

I love how women do that. How do they do it so damn well, though? Its like 'I'm the problem, but you're at fault.'

How? How on Earth can they 'swing-shift' blame around like that?!

Is it always to be my fault? When its nothing to do with me?

*Confuzzeled, at the hands of woman. Thus proving this threads accuracy*

January 10, 2005 04:15AM
First the standard is hardly imaginary, when all of you discuss the perfect girl or create your lists a la Friends what type of people do you all pick? hmmm no one was picking anyone over a size 6, that's for sure.

And there was no "Swing Shift" applied here, I was merely suggesting an explanation, one that was not exclusive. The intent there was not at all meant to suggest that man is the root of all evil (as you are all way too eager to agree that the root is instead woman)

Instead, once again, I was merely offering a means of insight, one factor that contributes to a larger whole. As I stated in my earlier post "both genders are partially at fault." But of course, instead of accepting it and trying to understand it, you jump to the defensive side, claiming we're at it again. Yet, what do you expect? Were "we" supposed to just sit and accept all the criticism without offering some insight? Apparently that is what you wanted, for as soon as someone said anything contrary to your girl bashing mind set you say once again at the risk of sounding redundant, at it again.

Yeah the girls of this board have agreed that we can be confusing at times, we've admitted as much. My post was not at all meant to attack, blame, belittle or even demean the guys on this board. I'm sorry if you read it as such, but if you did maybe you should read it again, perhaps this time with a more open mind.
January 10, 2005 04:35AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
January 10, 2005 04:56AM
Biologically, girls are weaker. So, they're more prone to be insecure. Explains a lot.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
January 10, 2005 05:05AM
Women are still just as confusing when your in a relationship with them thats when I dont get it. Why be insecure when their in a perfectly good relationship?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π