Posted by NineDaysRulez 

Re: Girls...
March 08, 2005 07:42AM
being single is much less complicated.

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
March 08, 2005 07:49AM
That depends on whether you want to be, and if you don't, trying to work out why you still are.

March 08, 2005 11:50AM
This song is perfect for this thread

Love hurts, love scars,
Love wounds, and marks,
Any heart, not tough,
Or strong, enough
To take a lot of pain,
Take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain
Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts

I?m young, I know,
But even so
I know a thing, or two
I learned, from you
I really learned a lot,
Really learned a lot
Love is like a flame
It burns you when it?s hot

Some fools think of happiness
Blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves I guess
They?re not foolin? me

I know it isn?t true,
I know it isn?t true
Love is just a lie,
Made to make you blue
Love hurts, ooh,ooh love hurts
Ooh,ooh love hurts

[guitar solo]

I know it isn?t true,
I know it isn?t true
Love is just a lie,
Made to make you blue
Ooh ooh love hurts
Ooh ooh...

*Ian*

March 08, 2005 01:21PM
So it seems like my worries about things were well based. She just told me that she's not ready to commit to anything right now, because she needs time to sort through her problems and that she doesn't want to be anything more than just dating for the moment, so ****.

March 08, 2005 07:35PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
March 09, 2005 12:01PM
Aw I'm sorry love... my condolences. :-\

~*wOOt!*
March 09, 2005 02:14PM
I never realized how much having a relationship this short end can suck. I suppose it's more cause we've acted like a couple for months, and that it's not really ended just on hold and I suck at waiting.

March 14, 2005 12:11PM
BUMP?!

~*wOOt!*
March 14, 2005 12:23PM
ya how did no one post in this thread for 5 days...

GIRLS ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Edited (03-14-05 21:28)

*Ian*

March 14, 2005 01:24PM
But confusing and very very aggravating. Grr.

March 15, 2005 08:00AM
Girls
And I all I really want is girls
And in the morning its girls
And in the evening its girls

*Ian*

March 15, 2005 10:57AM
i thought my breakup would stop the slow interior death... but no. no. it's worse. god, i don't wanna be a whiner. i'm stopping now.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
March 15, 2005 11:06AM
im sorry

well now you can look for someone new.

*Ian*

March 15, 2005 01:54PM
no comment. but thank you for the concern.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
March 15, 2005 01:56PM
Life goes on is all I got to say. It always does.

Post Edited (03-15-05 22:56)

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
March 15, 2005 03:18PM
I havea question........for guys and girls....
If a guy tells u that he likes you and u tell him u like him back....wouldnt that imply that u would probably end up going out?

Or
would u tell someone u like them, even tho u dont want a relationship?

*~Bernadette~*
March 15, 2005 03:25PM
Generally I'd say if you both say you like the other, then you should go out...

I had a case where I was friends with a guy and he flirted all the time... yet when I brought up being more than friends he said let's not rush it.

It's also possible for someone to tell you they like you but not actually want a relationship at that point... ah, such complication.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
March 15, 2005 03:26PM
3eyedaliens wrote:

> Generally I'd say if you both say you like the other, then you
> should go out...
>
> I had a case where I was friends with a guy and he flirted all
> the time... yet when I brought up being more than friends he
> said let's not rush it.
>
> It's also possible for someone to tell you they like you but
> not actually want a relationship at that point... ah, such
> complication.
>

you could be just fuckk buddies!!!
March 15, 2005 04:58PM
ahh the problem is i think he would like the **** buddies idea too much. and im not goin for that...
guys say girls are complicated...guys are even more complicated...i swear...
and there is a really huge gap with what things mean between guys and girls...i give up!

*~Bernadette~*
March 16, 2005 06:34AM
<<It's also possible for someone to tell you they like you but not actually want a relationship at that point... ah, such complication.>>

That's where I'm at sadly, hopefully time will change it.

March 16, 2005 01:04PM
If a guy tells u that he likes you and u tell him u like him back....

K, for me personaly if I TELL a girl i like them i mean exactly those words i would probly not want to go out with them it would mean i wanna be friends. GOOD friends but still just friends. Again this is just me so keep an open mind....

*Ian*

March 16, 2005 02:10PM
Damn that word like. There's like and then there's like. Then there's those that throw around the word love like it's nothing.

This girl I know once told me that I should only tell a female I like her if I know she likes me. I asked how I would know, and she said if someone asked for my phone number, or was always trying to be around me. I was like, damn, I don't think anyone's ever liked me.

In the end though, I don't think I could ever tell a woman I was interested. Let's face it, the odds aren't in my favor and there's no reason to burden someone with that info.
March 16, 2005 02:49PM
Here's a question for you all....

How should one go about telling a person that they like them, without ruining the friendship?

This guy and I have been playing the flirting game for quite a while now, and quite frankly? I'm getting a little sick of it. I need to let him know what my feelings are, but he's such a sweet guy and I like being around him so much that I'm scared of alienating him and ruining the friendship.

I was told tonight that maybe my flirting is too much in the safe zone of "friend-like flirting," since I always seem to fall under the category of "Best female friend EVER!!!!" I was told maybe if I step it up a little, let him know that I'm interested by being more aggressive in my flirting...then maybe something'll happen from there.

Part of me is saying that Monday night, after he walks me to my car after class, I should just say "Can I do something I've been wanting to do for like 5 months?" and just kiss him, but the non-delusional part of me is laughing because that'll NEVER EVER HAPPEN.

~lori~
March 17, 2005 10:05AM
you should, that'd be hawt. i know if the chick i liked did that i think i'd wonder what it was that i did that i got that lucky.

and i'm seriously considering breaking up with this gal i'm with right now. i mean, yea, i like her and all, but there's some complications. i mean, first of all, i have no time to call her, and when she plans things for the weekends or whatever, she doesn't call me about them and i have to ask my friend what's going on. second of all, she just doesn't......act like a girlfriend, ya know? it's like when i'm around her she's distracted. but if i don't call every 3 nights or so, she gets skiddish and nervous. i keep on telling her w/ all my classes and baseball some night i won't have time (which is true). as much as i like being 'non-clingy' and all that this is too much. should i talk to her about it, or just end it? i want to do the first, but i do'nt think she'd take that as well as me just getting it over with.

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

&quot;Beware the fury of a patient man&quot; ~John Dryden
March 17, 2005 10:29AM
Try talking to her about it... if that doesn't help then break up with her, you're pretty young to be dealing with such confusion, but I'd say at least talk to her first.

&quot;It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along&quot;
March 17, 2005 10:56AM
Ok, I know I don't post much, but while we're on the topic of relationships being confusing, lemme throw in my two cents because its quite relevant to me right now. So my bf of almost three years breaks up with me last May to have some summer fling with this girl he met at school (they broke up once they were back at school in august). Whatever, it sucked, but life goes on, and we haven't talked since. Then today, I get back from class, go to my computer and there's an IM from him saying hi, happy st patricks day, hope all is well, talk to ya sometime. What the hell?!?!? I mean, granted it is St. Patty's day so he might have had a few beers in him...but the IM was from 6:30pm, pretty early to be drunk, even for him. And his typing was completely coherent, not drunk-like. Wierdest part is that just last week, his away message (which i still read, but shouldn't) said he was going out with some other girl, and I was all fuklempt by this because I'm the typical sentimental girl who hasn't fully moved on yet. So i'm all out of sorts and nostalgic for this guy for a few days, but then i'm ok again. And then he IMs me today. Arrrgh such bad timing....i dunno what to think. Plus there's this guy here at school who I have a huge crush on but won't talk to because I'm a chicken. But it would probably be really good for me to date someone new. Ugh, so complicated...

-Terry yawning smiley)
March 17, 2005 11:47AM
<<Part of me is saying that Monday night, after he walks me to my car after class, I should just say "Can I do something I've been wanting to do for like 5 months?" and just kiss him, but the non-delusional part of me is laughing because that'll NEVER EVER HAPPEN.>>

If a girl ever did that to me I would be all over her like butter on bread. Girls making the first move can be VERY hot. Plus you have to look at it like, even if it doesn't work at least you got a free kiss out of it. Only problem is, if he's not interested in being more than friends than that would make it much more awkward. I'd say the best way to go about it is play it down, make it seem like you just kinda started to like him so if worse comes to worse it's not as big of a deal. Good luck Lori.

March 17, 2005 12:42PM
^word

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

&quot;Beware the fury of a patient man&quot; ~John Dryden
March 17, 2005 12:46PM
^You got the idea. Theres this girl at school who asked me out last year and it was just out of the blue and i said no and now its realy awkward.... Definatly play it on the low although if he does like you that move would be a huge plus!!!

*Ian*

March 17, 2005 03:08PM
ter - i cant believe emmmett did that. what a fucktard. he hasn't even spoken to me since august. i swear that boy....whatever, you need mr. delicious bad.

*~katie~*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π