ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Girls...

Posted by NineDaysRulez 

Re: Girls...
March 17, 2005 03:25PM
My ex didn't talk to me for months... got a new g/f and all the sudden IMed me one night. I asked if he was bored because he hadn't talked to me in months and he claimed it was 'cause he was never online (he was quite a bit). And after that IM he pretty much didn't talk to me again... not that I minded.

Boys are weird.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
March 17, 2005 04:13PM
But the guy does mean like likes me...cuz we were already friends, and what not....he even told my friend before he told me, she said shed try to hook us up and he was all for that

and on top of that he had this 17yr old girl that was infatuated and he told her that he doesnt want her...and hes interested in someone and that he was going to be with her...that new interest was me, he told me so

so these type of things are what leave me clueless

Post Edited (03-18-05 01:16)

*~Bernadette~*
March 18, 2005 07:07AM
Arghghgh you guys I have to start my own thead I have too muc to say for just GIRLS

~*wOOt!*
March 18, 2005 09:37AM
boys... we must talk
why do you IM us.. everyday..
and then not have anything to say after the initial "hey"
i mean girls love to talk but its annoying if we have to pry conversation out of you
but you must want to talk if you IM....... SO SAY SOMETHING!!!
March 18, 2005 10:07AM
hey

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
March 18, 2005 01:00PM
Some people are polite enough to say "hey" when they see someone online. It's kinda like passing someone you know and saying "hey."

Okay, I don't really believe that. If I say "hi" to someone, either I have something to say, or I just want to find out what's going on in their world.
March 18, 2005 04:04PM
so then ask questions... it drives me nuts
March 19, 2005 07:01AM
I just woke up, it's 4:00 almost, and I need to go now to get ready for my show tonight. I had this crazy dream about guys... uhmmm yea. I really want chinese.

~*wOOt!*
March 31, 2005 06:45AM
Ok I gotta bump this cause I got more to bitch about.

Pretty much last night the girl told me that she thinks we should stay just friends because "a sign" told her it was the right thing to do (I guess she was trying to find a prom date for her friend, and I popped into her mind and she thinks that means subconsciously she doesn't like me which sounds like BULLSHIT to me.) So since then I've been pretty down in the dumps, because I've liked her for so long (6 months, holy ****) and now it's over. I'm tempted to not give up becauase at this point I still REALLY like her more than I ussually do when I'm going out with someone, let alone before, but I'm worried I'd just be wasting more time.

Another problem is I want to at least stay friends with her, because she's become practically my best friend, but things have become awkward and I know that if I stay around her I'll only keep liking her. I'm tempted to give her an ultimatum of sorts and say "We either need to give it a try and go one a real date or something to see if you actually feel anything, or I'm not sure we can be friends anymore because I still have feelings for you" but I think that might be too harsh and something I'd regret.

And my final problem at the moment is that another one of my best friends has recently been coming on to me, and since last night I've been tempted to use her even though I don't like her and know I never will. I've been strong so far, but I'm worried if things get worse I'll cave. Any advice on how to make sure I don't no matter what happens?

Sorry for all the bitching guys, but this situation has gotten me more fucked up than I can ever remember being. I'm almost never actually like this.

March 31, 2005 07:09AM
women... can't live with them, and they can't pee standing up.

someone may have already written this, but i'm writing it again.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
March 31, 2005 10:19AM
hmm i have a delema of my own. You see there are two girls whom i like and im pretty almost postive they like me too BUT im not sureif i should go out with one and possibly ruin the friend ship with the other or vise versa. Their both realy nice people who are qutie different people but i realy like them both and dont want to lose them.

NineDaysRulez i would say keep trying with that other chik.

*Ian*

March 31, 2005 01:20PM
Just tell the one coming on to you to stop because it ain't a good idea etc. Majia have been done for a while but in other news this girl i've liked for nearly two years likes me and I have no idea how it could ever work (Kinda like Taylor's Bost John situation) but even then It makes me happy. She is somethin special.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 03, 2005 05:55AM
Awwwww I say go for it! C'mon, what do you really have to lose? "If you dont try, you'll regret it. If you do try, you might fail and then regret it but at least you wont always life in the 'what if'." LIVE BY THAT! JUST GO FAR IT DUDE! GOOD LUCK! And Tim, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I'd say go for the ultimatum idea becuase it'll tear you up if you dont. You need closure and thats a way to get it. And tell your frined there will never be anythign real between you, but if shes willing to do stuff just for fun then alright. But make sure you explain that to her first! BEST OF LUCK to everyone with thier girl problems!

And Ian, I finally "broke up" with Kenny (even though we so werent going out!)... and I'm kinda sad...;-\ But eh its for the better right?

~*wOOt!*
April 04, 2005 11:07AM
Thank god youv been not going out for forever....

P.S. who was it that you thought was one of those two girls???

Post Edited (04-04-05 20:20)

*Ian*

April 04, 2005 12:25PM
Kelly? And I'm still sad about kenny. Get this:

Histi99: you are not a bitch
Histi99: youre nothing like that
Histi99: kenny still loves you
Histi99: and he doenst know that im talking to you like this
Histi99: he wants you still

Ahh the horror. What to do?

~*wOOt!*
April 04, 2005 12:36PM
Ok going over various past posts:

I'm 5'10 and weigh 120 lbs.

Turkey: My girlfriend turns 17 on Thursday, I turn 20 next month. We have a healthy relationship and I can see it growing stronger. Don't rule it out with the younger girl, it could still work.

I'm not really a boobs man but all my girlfriends have had quite big boobs. Weird. I like eyes mainly, I don't know why.

Genesis: We have a varied amount of stupid short gelled hair kids and long haired people at Norwich uni. I think we have one of the highest percentages of "alternative" students here though.

"I'm tryin hard 2 breathe now, but theres no air in my lungs, theres no1 here 2 talk 2, n the pain inside is makin me feel numb"
April 05, 2005 12:48PM
Yea.. Taylor i like her but as a close friend not like that. Theres still two others out there... you have two more guesses

*Ian*

April 06, 2005 05:24PM
imagine the chemistry of swalloed DNA
April 09, 2005 09:30AM
I dont get it. Does anyone else get a rollarcoaster stomach feeling when they kiss someone?

~*wOOt!*
April 09, 2005 12:38PM
Yea Taylor, but only after the first kiss. It sadly all goes downhill from there...

April 09, 2005 12:43PM
My first kiss was just really awkward and strange.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 09, 2005 01:23PM
No but the thing is it's not my first kiss..... and it keeps happening every time.... over and over and over....

~*wOOt!*
April 09, 2005 01:25PM
Mine was awkward too, and pretty late. I bloomed sexually at the age of 15 lol, I got my first kiss and had sex for the first time in the same 6 month period...

EDIT: And Taylor that makes me so incredibly envious of you. If I had someone who could give me that feeling everytime we kissed I'd never let go of them.

Post Edited (04-09-05 22:30)
April 10, 2005 04:50AM
i love it when i get what i want! ughhh, my world was rocked last night.....
6am: wake up! i'm keeping you up all night
April 10, 2005 11:46AM
Awww..... wow. And Tim thats kinda crazzzy! How old were you?

~*wOOt!*
April 10, 2005 01:33PM
Just about 16. I could get into name, date, time and place as well if you'd like...

April 10, 2005 01:58PM
Haha... 15 is not late. I was 19 and know some people now in their 20's that haven't... nothin' wrong with that smiling smiley.

April 10, 2005 02:19PM
Oh sorry, I meant late for a first kiss, and then even a little early for sex. Didn't mean to confuse.

April 10, 2005 02:44PM
Haha, I knew what ya meant... it all still stands... I was very late for a first kiss.

April 10, 2005 03:33PM
If 15 is late for a first kiss, then damn - I'm an old maid. :-X

~lori~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π