ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

To Mike and Steph and those who are sick of their crap.

Posted by Madonna 

Re: To Mike and Steph and those who are sick of their crap.
January 13, 2005 04:16AM
haha
January 13, 2005 04:52AM
oh its true mike...

and steph! i love youuuu!!

>Since everything that comes out of Steph is all about Steph<

lets play a game...replace all "steph" with "madonna"...NOW we're getting somewhere!!

.amy.

i wish that our lives could be simple
i dont want the world, only you

January 14, 2005 06:23AM
Hmmm I say we stop slamming on madonna and all be happy, nice, non violent people!

~*wOOt!*
January 14, 2005 06:54AM
I agree with madonna for the most part, although i never come out and say it cuz i know id get jumped at and hassled. whenever i post i feel it pointless cuz it just gets shrugged off cuz it wasnt posted by mike or genesis or any of them. i have nothing against u guys u seem like cool people, i guess i just get the wrong vibe from this board, i have been here for a few years and im sure some of you havent even noticed or still dont know who i am....its all good though, im just here to back up madonna. although i wouldnt go as far as insulting anyone....

me and turkey had some run ins with views and it just seems he doesnt see anything from the other point of view, its his or nothing(turkey u are a smart guy so its tough to go against u.)....maybe im wrong but from what ive seen it isnt. i dont even post my opinions anymore (except this one) cuz i know it will just get shotdown and make me feel worthless.

although u guys did help me on one or two post and im grateful, but whenever i post something the subject in the thread just changes instantly and goes of track....

anyways, over the years it just seems that this message is just like highschool, if your in the "clik" you can post away, if not its pointless....

anyways i <3 ninedays and thats why im always on the board to see if theres any news about them and john and brian....

anyways had to get that out there.
no offense to anyone, cuz u all seem like good people....

NINE DAYS!!
January 14, 2005 07:58AM
haha im in no clique.
i have attended few ND shows in the past 2 years
(not to say i dont like them, but still)
and you will rarely find me in a group whilst doing so.
many of the regulars here on this board i dont even talk to,
or even know, its not just you.
and infact, many people on this message board dont like me,
but that has to do with personal interactions
and not because they are whiny because i replied to their stupid post one time.
im sorry you feel left out kid49rs,
but the best way to get involved in this message board is simply relentless posting.
we post about bullshit, all the time, because its funny to us and no one else and thats all that matters.
its a message board, youre not supposed to take any of it seriously.
January 14, 2005 08:25AM
Defending your personal views is a far cry from being unable to understand someone else's position. If you can't successfully or confidently defend your opinion, maybe you ought not to voice it in the first place until you get that confidence. Of course, you can't gain that confidence without voicing your opinion. It's a stupid message board. Say what you want. I am nothing but an electrical impulse travelling through the air and down some thousands of miles of fiber-optic cables.

As for a board "clique," it doesn't exist; and if it does, I'm certainly not a member of it. Nor would Steph or Genesis be. If there ever was one, I think it is long-gone as many of those members no longer post because of over-sensitivity to lines of text read on computer monitors posted by strangers. If you feel excluded, I apologize, but join in the fracas. What do you have to lose?

And for a reference to just how serious any of my "scathing" remarks may be, check out my signature.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
January 14, 2005 08:47AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
January 14, 2005 08:57AM
You're a fucking fucktard Genesis, how's THAT for an argument :-P

But yea kid49er, just let go of your cares it's not like even if you did say something so utterly offensive it would even matter. It's the internet, that's one of the great things about it. And going with the theme of the message board being like high school, it's the same case that people are only above you if you yourself put them there. And btw I knew who you were before so it's not like you're invisible or anything. Do feel free to let us know about yourself, I have a thread about Girls if you want to let everyone in on your sob or success story.
January 14, 2005 09:45AM
Really Matt, post more. It probably seems cliquey because some people know each other better than others; the more you post, the more people know you, the more you know others, the more conversation between you and others, the less of an 'outsider' you'll feel. Good logic?

That said, people shouldn't have to post huge amounts before their recognised. But hey, that's life. People don't walk down the street and treat every stranger as a potential friend.

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
January 14, 2005 09:52AM
January 14, 2005 10:04AM
Ah, but it's all in good fun. This board has gone surprisingly long without some new drama, when was the last time? A few days ago? Seems like people are getting lazy to me.
January 14, 2005 12:21PM
I love steph....

Steph I feel you about posting bullshit.....this board waaay back was about random bullshit......it kept everything fun and going....

now everyone is taking everything waaaayy too seriously.....i have been on this board for over four and a half years......i have been here from the begining....and i know i havent posted much lately due to the fact I am madly in love with my boyfriend....i still read all the posts......

everyone take a chill pill....i do not know most of you because you all have joined in the past 6 months or so......but please...relax.........

I miss the old board.....

----TRacy

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
January 14, 2005 12:40PM
everyone stop complaining and remember the real point of this thread

...madona gets hit on and told shes beautiful almost every single god damn day and shes pissed
January 14, 2005 01:43PM
sofia...ohmyfuckinggod...that MADE my night!

.amy.

i wish that our lives could be simple
i dont want the world, only you

Post Edited (01-14-05 22:44)
January 14, 2005 04:31PM
Yeah, kid49rs, Steph, Genesis, et. al. were right on when they said the only thing to do is just post and post and post until you because one of the crazy people who everyone knows (I say crazy people lovingly...really, I do).

~lori~
January 15, 2005 06:34AM
And IM people from the board... they're even crazier on IM.

&quot;It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along&quot;
January 15, 2005 07:28AM
yeh i know....its just the internet and a message board. i was just tryin to support madonna in some aspects....i have nothing against u guys, just tryin to voice an opinion....

anyways no more negative.... i <3 u guys....

NINE DAYS!!
January 15, 2005 09:38AM
I don't do IMs with board members.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
January 15, 2005 09:45AM
January 15, 2005 09:50AM
Steph IMs me sometimes, though. That bitch.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
January 15, 2005 09:56AM
January 15, 2005 11:21AM
We totally should. I'll bring oranges and goldfish.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
January 15, 2005 07:58PM
January 15, 2005 09:23PM
Woo! Death to the goldfish!

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
January 16, 2005 01:07AM
hahaha, this whole time I was thinkin he meant goldfish crackers. The thought of flinging real goldfish never crossed my mind.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 16, 2005 07:43AM
Throwing actual goldfish is wrong...haha. Speaking of the crackers, there was a question on that game last night about what your favorite snack is and I said "the fishes 'cause they're so delicious."

&quot;It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along&quot;
January 16, 2005 09:12AM
January 16, 2005 09:21AM
Hahaha.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
January 16, 2005 09:53AM
We raised guppies in science class... they eat each other. We also had snails in there by the time we were done there was about 20 of them in there... it was fun.

January 17, 2005 12:10PM
WOW GENNSIS I'M LAUGHING SOO HARD i just fell out of my chair. WOWOWOWOWOW!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ThaTS SOO FUNNY!! And I won 7 goldfish last year at a carnival but they all died for some reason.... yeah I'm bad with fish.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π