ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

lost!

Posted by wAnNaBeSoFaRaWaY 

lost!
January 20, 2005 02:22PM
am i the only one who likes this show? its the only thing i look forward to every week.

oh yea sawyer is sex to my eyes...

.amy.

i wish that our lives could be simple
i dont want the world, only you

Re: lost!
January 20, 2005 02:51PM
amazing show.
lori got me hooked on it.
January 20, 2005 06:17PM
ALAIS is @ ( therefore I have begun t watch boht
I', a drunk ass
January 21, 2005 06:39AM
This is halfway on topic. Last night a bunch of guys and girls from two dorms (myself included) decided to go run around our small, 2500 person campus shorts and t-shirt style. It was fabulous until we ran by the upperclassman dorm, where they were waiting for us with buckets of water (although, we did know it was coming) and snowballs galore. Needless to say, by the time we got back I was near frozen and my hair was turning to icicles.

The stupidest thing I've done so far in 2005? Easily.
Would I do it again? You bet.
January 21, 2005 09:47AM
That's insane, how cold is it there?

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
January 21, 2005 01:49PM
favorite show

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
January 21, 2005 03:33PM
northern indiana. 10-15 F
January 21, 2005 03:33PM
I LOVE LOST! HELLLLOO!! It's right on before Alias so obviously I watch it. It's mad good..... but idk... they're are some flaws that really bug me. It goes kinda slow sometimes, and they arent really developing the main character that much. And there needs to be more of a love plot somewhere with SOMEONE.

~*wOOt!*
January 21, 2005 03:41PM
See, one of the reasons I love Lost is because of its "slowness." I love that its more character driven than plot driven. Honestly, when we discoverd Locke was in a wheelchair before the crash, I hadn't gasped in surprise over something like that since I thought they killed off Vaughn in the first season premiere of Alias.

As for a romance storyline...I think they're building a triangle between Boone, Shannon, and Sayid. Personally, I cannot stand the Jack/Kate/Sawyer triangle they're shoving down our throats. Because as much as I love Matthew Fox, Evangeline Lily, and Josh Holloway, I really don't think Evangeline has much chemistry with either guy. I would believe a pairing of Kate and Sayid, though. Evangeline and Naveen Andrews sizzle in their scenes together.

~lori~
January 22, 2005 10:16AM
I think Boone should end up with Shannon... but she'd need a whole new outlook on life and totally have to make up for a lot of her actions... I mean he's only gotten crap from her which is totally not fair to Boone! And hes the type of character that would just take horrible treatment and not do anything about it so you have to be rooting for him right? And I dont think theres much of anything between Kate and anyone, which is such a bummer! Her and Jack soooo could have something if they tried, but I think they treat Sawyer like crap which is unfair. He doesnt seem like that bad of a guy. And the whole wheelchair thing for me was a suprise too, but something like that could never happen in real life. He'd never be able to stand up becuase he wouldnt have any muscles in his legs. That bugs me.

~*wOOt!*
January 22, 2005 12:10PM
i def. dont feel that they're overdoing the jack/kate/sawyer thing. i would love to see her with sawyer. oh and i hope that shannon dies because i hate her and i hope that boone is the one that kills her.

i love how at the end of every episode i'll come up with my own fucked up theories about what will happen and then i watch the next week and just go..."ok maybe not"

.amy.

i dont want the world, only you
January 22, 2005 12:16PM
Hahaha nice try.... Shannen can't die though becuase she's one of the main chicks and then they wouldnt have much of a plot left with only one main girl. Which reminds me! Lori any ideas on what they are going to to with Sydneys sister in Alias? They much have brought her in for a reason... every show needs two hot chicks.

~*wOOt!*
January 22, 2005 04:11PM
i only said that i HOPED she died. i do HOPE that the main character that does die during this season dies because one of the other characters kills them and i HOPE thats its really dramatic

example:

1. boone kills shannon.

2. boone tries to kill shannon but sayid saves the day and kills boone.

3. boone tries to kill shannon but sayid tries to save the day and instead of killing boone, kills shannon.

...or something totally different than that can happen. remember these are only examples and not theories so dont jump down my throat with "this and that cant happen because..."

yea thanks.

.amy.

i dont want the world, only you.
January 22, 2005 05:44PM
ALAIS... NAdis is ther foe what eber reason.... If I wernt so drunk Id elavorate/
January 24, 2005 07:22AM
Haha alpo.... excellent. And I dont think Boone will try killing her.... he loves her. He's already saved her life a ton of times and I dont think he'd do that all for nothing, but those are good theories. I think that Sayid might die though, or Locke. They're important characters but not too important that they couldnt be written off with that much public dismay.

Did anyone ever realize how hard it is to type with long nails?

~*wOOt!*
January 24, 2005 08:23AM
It's hard to do anything with long nails. I had fake ones for prom my senior year, and I could barely even put on my dress. It sucked. Never again.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
January 24, 2005 08:24AM
Sometime last year I went bowling with friends and we all had fake nails on for no apparent reason. Yeeaahh.... that was funny. And difficult.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
January 24, 2005 12:05PM
it's hard to type when drunk too. i'll try to keep that to a minimum
January 25, 2005 01:28AM
Hahaha but it was so funny!

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π