ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The death of my CD

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

The death of my CD
January 31, 2005 02:29PM
Anyone ever have a CD that broke or got ruined? My Michelle Branch CD, actually two of them now, the first and the second one have gotten ruined.

People like to use my CD player without asking, and sometimes I'll leave my CDs in there, since you know, it's MY CD player and I will usually listen to that same CD later on... and they just take them out and put them in random places... I just found my Michelle Branch, Spirit Room one and it's all full of crap that won't wash off...

Sadness.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Re: The death of my CD
January 31, 2005 02:38PM
yeah, i've had a couple of cds get broken or ruined... jimmy eat world's "static prevails" and the promise ring's "emergency! emergency!" are all i can remember right now. total drag.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
Tea
January 31, 2005 03:51PM
A couple years ago I ran over my Madding Crowd CD with my computer chair sad smiley I vowed to never put a ND CD in that position again.... Luckily I had ripped it and immortalized it on my computer. Another time we were camping and the back seat of our car was full of CDs because I kept switching them and I slammed the car door on my Neve CD and shattered it!!! I had ripped it too but I haven?t been able to find another copy of it.... So Sad... And my dad borrowed my CD player a lot for use in the garage, and he would do the same thing! Take the CD out and leave it in the garage! They would get so scratched...

By the way, I?m a guy... yet my g/f got me into Michelle Branch, I actually like lots of her music. I love Sweet Misery on Spirit Room and Tuesday Morning on Hotel Paper...

Alright, I?m done rambling, no one is interested smiling smiley

------------
http://www.mr-tea.com/ND
With a sad face the heart grows wiser...
("Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart." - Ecc. 7:3)
January 31, 2005 06:45PM
Damn Inconsiderate people Messing up CDs I HATE that and can completely relate...Y are people so rude with that...Ugh
Ive had several Cds Broken or scratched of just Messed up bc of careless ness...and my CD cases are right there, how hard is it to put a CD in a slot?

Post Edited (02-01-05 03:45)

*~Bernadette~*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π