ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I am officially a cradle robber

Posted by Madonna 

Re: I am officially a cradle robber
April 06, 2003 08:29AM
i don't think there are a lot of scumbags here...i think everybody here is pretty faculous actually...opinionated and outspoken from time to time....and yes, sometimes downright annoying....but still good people.

rachel......
April 06, 2003 08:35AM
Well I like you Rachel more then most people here if it wasn't crystal clear before; so in other words I respect your opinion but what you said is kind of hard to tell sometimes. I'm sure there is some validity to it.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 06, 2003 11:57AM
ok so how did my post about robbing the cradle turn into this???
April 06, 2003 12:59PM
it is kinda rare for a thread to stay on topic..

Remember the thread about the Dec show at the Vannderbilt?

Didnt it finish up in a debate about the libertarian party?
April 06, 2003 04:12PM
Libertarians..

April 07, 2003 06:00AM
Shesh people. Nobody likes everybody alive, but everybody lives with it. I have one more idea besides the sitting in a circle holding hands idea.

If you don't like someone enough that you fight everytime you post to one another, then just don't. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Just turn away from the keyboard or go to another post even thought the urge to bitch is extreme. And I know that feeling quite well.

Ok, I hope no ones mad at ME now. But, come on people, this message board wasn't started for bickering. Lets just at least tolerate each other. grinning smiley

Kat

"The Password is..."
April 07, 2003 06:10AM
I am so mad at you now Kat grinning smiley

April 07, 2003 01:48PM
can i just note, i have ignored this guy a lot, sometimes it just becomes too much, and if you dont like it....dont read it....that whole post was just one glaring hypocricy, and no i am not mad at anyone
April 07, 2003 02:32PM
Sweet.. I'm in the clear.. scoreee grinning smiley

April 08, 2003 10:05AM
just because im not mad at you doesnt mean you dont annoy me
April 08, 2003 10:09AM
Sigh..there's no reason for me to annoy you..

April 08, 2003 10:41AM
"if you dont like it, dont read it"

Wait a minute now...

You can't know that you dont like it until you read it, right?

Madonna, you always confuse me

Here is some other mental gum...

If we cant judge people on this board by what they type, WHAT GOOD IS IT?
April 08, 2003 10:48AM
kappa town.. i.e. right on..

April 08, 2003 03:26PM
>>>Madonna, you always confuse me<<<

find me someone I don't confuse.....and I'll give you a prize a realllllllly goooood one winking smiley
April 09, 2003 07:28AM
Hmm, you kinda confuse me too. Your whole post about how Alan got to you and you coudln't ignore it was quite a contradiction. You told Kat that if she didn't like it then she shoudln't read it... so how come Alan was bothering you so much if you're the kind of person that doesn't read something that bothers you? I'm just a tad confused here.

I agree completely with what Bones said though, that you can't know if you don't like it til you read it, but you seem to think you can, so that's why I was confused.

And anywho, if you didn't like what he was saying, you should have told him or asked him to stop right away rather than just snapping, 30 posts into it.

Sorry, these are just my opinions and if you all hate me for it, then so be it.
April 09, 2003 01:53PM
i was just saying, she was saying if you dont like it, then dont read it, and then she is sitting there complaining about it......if i dont like it whatever, i actually really ignore 90% of the posts on this board, but alan just annoy's me and the that night i just got sick of his attempts to hit on me. Is that clear enough??? besides, i am one of those people who lets things slide, so the fact that i waited "30 posts" just means that i let it slide until it got to be too much.
April 09, 2003 07:36PM
You're the one that said you were juggling 4 or 5 guys before every week.

It's kind of absurd that I would say hello to you and that's all I was saying.

I'm not hitting on you and I haven't done it like 30 times. Besides if that's the way it seemed I thought you were open to someone saying something as harmless as "baby" to you in a joking manner anyway.

I was joking with you and I thought it was ok but apparently it annoys you for me to say that and let these other guys drool all over you. I am not jealous but it's the fact that people that see you everyday are letting their minds run wild and actually hitting on you and you badger me for saying two words to you. Didn't you see the little smiley face I put? I thought people new that meant someone was being playful or in other words joking.

You know, I have to share with you tragically that these guys you mix and match aren't looking to take you to church on Sunday or are helping little old ladies out. In other words they are thinking and possibly trying to do far more worse things to you in a manner of speaking.

I have never fantasized, or thought about you in any other way. Someone in your high school has probably had far worse thoughts about you and that stands a few feet away from you every day.

I'm just telling you as a gentleman.

::nods::

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π