ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

10 FREE tix for Canton, OH

Posted by johnhampson 

Re: 10 FREE tix for Canton, OH
April 09, 2003 01:41AM
so did anyone ever get the free tickets because i heard nothing of anyu announced winners or anything???thanks~ thomas
April 09, 2003 05:03AM
Mar and I are prolly gonna get there late cause she couldnt call off work. Hopefully before 9pm but I dont wanna ask John for free tickets since they are only 5 bucks. I wonder if it helps ND at all whether we pay for our tickets....

i am thinking this will be at least an 8 song show given my ummm experience ... ok fine im just guessing.

I hope John plays his new song !
April 09, 2003 05:29AM
*tear*
Monica that is sad. But just tear up to the front anyways, I'll save ya a spot! smiling smiley
I know Tim got free tix (Tim from Detroit... I dont know if anyone else knows him) but he'll be there. Ok. And I will be there! With the coolest person on my floor at college (one of the few that doesn't think I'm crazy...)

Colleen.

April 09, 2003 06:35AM
Because believe me.. most of us do tongue sticking out smiley

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 09, 2003 09:27AM
i got a pair but i gave them to someone else

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
April 09, 2003 12:14PM
bleh! still don't know if im going!

Kat

"The Password is..."
April 09, 2003 12:20PM
What happened with the guy with the fancy proposals?

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 10, 2003 05:29PM
Just wanted to let you know, I heard they might go on as early as 8:30 so don't show up at 9pm and miss the beginning of the show. It's from a pretty reliable source
April 10, 2003 07:18PM
So they could go on at 8:30?

Hmm..

Sooo...any idea yet of how long of a set they'll be playing and who else will be performing at this event, or...what the event even actually is?

I'm debating on whether to make the 3.5 hour trip.

I've been doing so much driving to different shows this last week that I'm so drained and don't wanna ride over 6 hours roundtrip and get home at 4 in the morning for a 7/8 song set.

So, does anyone have any info? Come on, John? Someone else in the know?

- Brian
www.3eb.co.uk
April 11, 2003 01:49AM
I'm in the know.....it will definately be worth the ride, there will be something different about this show that has never happened before.
And the set will be at least 14 songs about an hour and a half. That's all I know about it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π