Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BIGGEST MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF MY LIFE TODAY

Posted by snowgirl2022 

BIGGEST MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF MY LIFE TODAY
February 11, 2005 10:24PM
Am I nervous?

Hell yes.

Am I going to rock out and totally dominate?

Hell yes.

I dont know if it's going to be televised nationally but check out your guys TVs if you get digital to see if any USASA snowboarding is going to be on today and you can watch me!

And yes Kevin, I will throw one down for you. ;-)

~*wOOt!*
Re: BIGGEST MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF MY LIFE TODAY
February 11, 2005 10:54PM
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

You'll be great!!!

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
February 11, 2005 11:29PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
February 12, 2005 04:24AM
break a leg... wait, that wouldn't be good to say in regards to snowboarding.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
February 12, 2005 04:50AM
> break a leg... wait, that wouldn't be good to say in regards to
> snowboarding.

How about "Destroy your foes!!!" ?

February 12, 2005 06:23AM
good luck Taylor
know youll do well!!!

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
February 12, 2005 07:11AM
taylor, you should call me when you get home tonight and let me know how it went. i'll talk to ya, peace.

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
February 12, 2005 09:07AM
February 12, 2005 09:13AM
LOL!! That's awesome!!!

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
February 12, 2005 09:38AM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BUY ME THAT SHIRT?! Oh my god please? My birthday is coming up April 18th it'd be the best present ever seriously!

So... my day...
We get two runs down the park, both judged, then they take the best score of two runs right? So... I'm running the park to get used to the conditions before the comp. and theres snow flying everywhere and its been really warm here except for today so it iced up kinda... so they were wierd conditions in a way and I wasnt doing that well in my warm up really.

So the first run begins, and I'm FIRST to go of EVERYONE and everyones like... YES GO PINKY! ('cuz I have a hot pink jacket).... and I 50/50 the kink soap box which goes nicely... then I ollie 180 off this little roller then get ready to hit the big tables right.....? But the new powder made the snow slll slow and sticky so I knew I wasnt going to get enough speed so AHHH I beefed up my first run soo badly... and I ended up falling on one of the three huge table tops which deducted a bunch of points... but that I still had my second run to redeem myself....

So the second run comes up and I'm all jittery and nervous from my RedBull... (comps are awesome cuz the red bull guy comes and we get free red bull if we compete) So I pretty much start in the same way as before... 50/50 to 180 off the small stuff... so I BOMB the hill towards the first huge tabletop.... I'm talking BOMB. and I hit it..... and I fly...

still flying through the air right now....

.....(indie grab right now)

And then I land....

and then I fall. I FALL. I FREAKING FALL ON THE HUGEST DAY OF MY LIFE THE HUGEST JUMP EVER AHHHHH :-( It was so bad I coudlnt believe it and I tumbled sooo far all the way to the take off of the next jump... then I finally stop sliding... get up, brush myself off... and hit the next two tables tops in discrace.

I choked guys. I sucked up the slopes. *sigh*

I ended up in second place but I didnt have anything near the number of points to qualify for nationals... so no Copper Mountain CO for me this year. *sigh*

Eh I tried though and it's all about having fun! Thanks for being so supportive of me, and who knows, maybe next year! :-D

~*wOOt!*
February 12, 2005 09:42AM
Well done. Next year will be even better I'm sure. It all comes with practice and patience.

February 12, 2005 09:50AM
Taylor you rock the cosmos. sorry your comp didn't turn out how you wanted to, but you'll get 'em next year.

Rock on...
Kevin

February 12, 2005 09:58AM
just for trying so hard.. im gonna buy you the w00t shirt next payday (friday)..... hit me up on AIM with the info

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
February 12, 2005 01:29PM
awww babe, im so sorry.
i was looking for the comp. on tv, but my school is cheap and we only get NESN and ESPN, and ESPN2, and all i found was world champ. skiing. those guys took some rediculously spectacular falls today, as the conditions in italy blew.

*~katie~*
February 12, 2005 01:35PM
ha i saw that too
like three of the first four people didnt even make it down

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
February 12, 2005 01:39PM
seriously dude, half of em ended up sliding down on their backs

*~katie~*
February 12, 2005 07:02PM
what does w00t mean

-Brian
February 12, 2005 10:34PM
Aaaww Taylor don't worry! There's still next year for you to get EVEN BETTER for yawning smiley)*hug*

andifyou'restillbummedaboutityouknowwhattolistentoyawning smiley)

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
February 13, 2005 08:05AM
yea katie, i had a similar problem, all i found was skiing. some of those skid-outs were pretty spectacular though.

Rock on...
Kevin

February 14, 2005 08:39AM
AWWW MUSHY OMGOSH IF YOURE SERIOUS I WILL BE FOREVER INDEBTED TO YOU! And thanks y'all.... seriously whenever I get down I think about you guys and then I'm happy again. Kind of sad considering I dont really know any of you but I think it's an awesome support group we have here. And Sofi... I listen to the Kinks now everyday cuz I love them sooo much! Ask Ian... (frptsoccer...) I'm perpetually singing Lola! And thanks you guys for looking for me! You're all the BEST! :-D

~*wOOt!*
February 14, 2005 09:01AM
yes im serious w00t.... i get paid friday.. i will find and order you one then... anyone know a good place to get a w00t shirt online?

Eric
February 14, 2005 09:10AM
Right click the properties of the picture I leeched and trace the source. I believe they do girly sizes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π