ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Chicago pictures and concert review!

Posted by Revolving Sun 

Chicago pictures and concert review!
February 17, 2003 04:29PM
Why do homework when you can work on creating a masterpiece?
Well, here are some links you might wanna check out if you were at the Chicago show. Or, if you weren't and wanna look anyways! YAY!

MY REVIEW: http://www33.brinkster.com/revolvingsun/chicago

MY PICTURES: http://www33.brinkster.com/revolvingsun/chicagopics

Thank you so much Ash for scanning them for me! Lissa, let me know when you get your's up, since Katie's eyes are closed in my group version. Let me know what ya think people! smiling smiley

Colleen

Re: Chicago pictures and concert review!
February 17, 2003 05:57PM
hey great pictures, but i thought you were blonde. werent you the blond girl from the show months ago some guy was trying to find on the other board? i dont know maybe that was someone else. but anyway, great pics.
February 18, 2003 02:30AM
LOL... Blond girl = friend I go with! (Katie!) She's in some of the pictures... Oh yeah, this totally doesn't relate but I have to get it out... My roommate is becoming a Nine Days fan... She was like... I dowloaded a whole bunch of Nine Days music and I have a Nine Days playlist! *YES* My evil plan to take over the world is working! smiling smiley
Colleen

February 18, 2003 04:04AM
Colleen, I can't see your review or pics sad smiley Even though I saw you pics, but you have a bandwidth problem on the site. nooo. I can host your pictures and review if you want... I'll talk to you later.

-Ashley

"A dreamer's eyes are always open wide"
February 18, 2003 05:51AM
HUH? English please... oh... too many people looked at my site?!?! hmm... okay... i will upload my pictures to Yahoo... As for the review... hmm... yeah, go ahead and host it... I can send you an email of the whole HTML mark up if you want. If you want to host the pics too, that is fine. Maybe next month I'll invest some money into this thing people call the internet. I've gotta work from 5 pm till close, which could be anytime between 10 and midnight... or later... So if I dont talk to ya today, catch ya tomorrow!
BYE!
Colleen.

February 18, 2003 06:04AM
Hello... how about a link to the pictures now... Sorry guys... it's time for my nap...
http://photos.yahoo.com/revolvingsun2003

February 18, 2003 06:58AM
O.M.G.

LOVE that last shot of john.........love it love it love it

the hat isn't so bad either....but jeremy wears all the hats!!!!!!!

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 18, 2003 07:22AM
oh yeah! gotta love John in a girl's jacket.... he was just like, "whoa who's jacket is this? it's awesome" and put it on.... Lissa was just like.... my jacket..... As for the hat.... I dont know... not many people could pull it off like John did...

colleen

February 18, 2003 07:58AM
everyone who couldn't get in Colleen's site go to:

http://www.crazziness.com/ninedays/ndcolleen.htm

Her concert review is the first page, then her pictures are on the next page (link on the bottom of her review).

-Ashley

"A dreamer's eyes are always open wide"
February 18, 2003 08:10AM
id wear that hat, its red hot

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
February 18, 2003 02:46PM
Hey just so you know you can make those pics on yahoo brighter. Funny pics and thanks for sharing!!
February 18, 2003 04:46PM
And how might I do that? I dont like Yahoo so I dont have a clue. I decided that Brinkster is retarded and I just moved all my crap to geocities... so if you want to see mine, its at
http://www.geocities.com/revolvingsun2003/chicago.html And then there's a link to the pictures. Everything is the same as on ashleys, except it's my colors and my page and the captions for the pictures are longer (and super funny in my vanity...)
Colleen

February 19, 2003 04:53AM
It's real easy. Yeah, yahoo can be a pain, but it's free and relatively easy. All you have to do is go to the photo albumn, click on the picture you want to fix, and then at the bottom right corner below the picture it says "enhance image". They have different options there among making the picture brighter or darker. Hope that helps yawning smiley)
February 19, 2003 07:17AM
i guess its just me but i dont like john in that hat. lol and i think he should chop his hair a little. ;D but i still <3 him

...you carry your blues behind your eyes...
February 19, 2003 03:41PM
hey... lissa and ashley... katie got her pics back! ahh! they are super cute... but guess what! katie is blinkin in the group picture.... ahhhhh... noooo!!! oh well i guess. okay its almost one am, and i'm not doin the homework i should be doing. i love college...
colleen.

February 20, 2003 06:35AM
haha. that's funny. But yay!!! Can't wait to see her pictures! I'm happy they turned out this time!

-Ashley

&quot;A dreamer's eyes are always open wide&quot;
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π