ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

THANKS !

Posted by sweeedfish 

THANKS !
February 13, 2005 02:05PM
On the ipod thing that I posted awhile ago 7 of you had signed up and 4 of you completed the offers. I was curious of the other three if you had done an offer or not ( because I don't want to have other people sign up and waste credit by having 6 or 7 offers completed).

I was curious if sicpup, if you did an offer? Or Craig (baumtracks), if you did an offer? or (maddingcrowd) if you did one?

thanks again for helping me, and if any of you want to go for any of the other free items, just post and I'll help ya out
Re: THANKS !
February 13, 2005 02:36PM
i did the blockbuster online thing. i think that might have helped ya.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
February 13, 2005 03:00PM
ya you are one of the four, thanks alot =)
February 13, 2005 03:00PM
nope

February 13, 2005 03:02PM
I clicked on the link for someone's... Eric's I think, signed up and didn't do an offer, though... does that even still count?

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
February 13, 2005 03:06PM
For it to count you have to sign up and complete an offer, which range from free to $1, some are more, but they are no good. A good free one is the real rhapsody free trial
February 13, 2005 04:15PM
i've been wanting to do the blockbuster online thing for a while now, so this was incentive to do it.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
February 13, 2005 05:23PM
damn it, i need people to do the iopd thing for me toO!

*~Bernadette~*
February 14, 2005 02:18PM
pweez.. can anyone help me out with this last offer, I am sitting on four right now, there is an offer that is pretty much always available, Real Rhapsody, 14 day free trial, you get credit for the offer after the 7th day so you can cancel then and not be charged a dime.

Thanks if you can help
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π