ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

john is everywhere

Posted by onesongglory 

john is everywhere
February 17, 2003 06:02PM
i was just at target and i saw a guy that looked just like john. again. thats the second guy in three weeks. i must have a serious obsession problem. i really need a concert.

but anyway this guy? he smelled really good too.

i should have given him my number, but im a chicken.

oh well.
Re: john is everywhere
February 17, 2003 06:12PM
i know!! john IS everywhere...but not really, unfortunately... the day after one of the shows i was at, i was out shopping and i saw "him" three times....every time it was a different guy, and every time i almost had a freakin' heart attack...he should stop scaring us like that ;o) or we should start giving out our phone numbers to the look-a-likes, for sure yawning smiley)
February 18, 2003 03:41AM
haha.......so funny that you should say that...........i happened to see the real john at target....hehe

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 18, 2003 06:22AM
haven't seen any body that looks like any of the guys although i do when i'm at a concert. just can't wait to see the guys!
smiling smiley
February 18, 2003 07:44AM
LOL...the guy who DJs from 10-noon Wednesdays at my radio station is a Juanalike...his name is Harris, and during reading days for fall finals he followed me into the office (I was studying there on a rainy day to just friggin escape the dorm) and almost gave me a heart attack...I was like, why is "John" following me?!?!?

So here's my theory. Scientist figured out the whole cloning schtick about 20-25 years ago and tested it on this 10 yr. old kid...and they've been merely duplicating Mr. Hampson ever since then. Thus, there are all these "Johns" in their early 20s running around winking smiley

Dar

---
Live your life just how you love to live it, things will all fall into place. Take your strife and try your best to sing it, in the end you'll meet your friends - Gabe Dixon Band
February 18, 2003 08:45AM
darrrrrrr......i like it! i like it a lot! i think that's definitely the answer! wow! they didn't pick a bad specimin to test it on, did they? hoorah! one point for the scientists!
and amy....WHEN did you see john at target?? are you witholding information from me again??? first it's the tape from 2nd grade, now this...what am i going to do with you??
February 18, 2003 08:56AM
aww.

I NEED A FREAKING CONCERT ITS BEEN LIKE TWO YEARS.

February 18, 2003 12:27PM
aw....I hope you get one soon! I hope we all get one soon!

smiling smiley

*Val*

February 19, 2003 05:29AM
haha rach.....you know i saw him you loser......it was like, may or april he was with that woman........what was her name again?!?! haha actually, she's cool.
it was just so funny that i saw him there...i almost cried

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 19, 2003 05:54AM
"that woman"

amy, words cannot express how much i freakin' LOVE you right now!!! oh my God, i am laughing so hard i have tears running down my face! anyway, i must have forgotten about the target incedent...i think i might move in with you instead of the other way around...even though we'll have your parents, it'll be a lot closer to john...and you seem to have enough luck to let at least a smidge of it rub off on me (after all, he told you you were beautiful for crying out loud!)!
February 19, 2003 01:18PM
whoa. onesongglory. MMMM RENT! smiling smiley

Sorry.

"I gots maad skillzz"-John @ CMU 2/8/03
February 19, 2003 02:49PM
rach...THE FEELING IS MUTUAL BABE!! after this year, you may as well move back here so we can get an apartment (with mike?). that would be the awesomest of awesome.

btw...you need to read this.......... http://www.xanga.com/brinkerz7

thats about my trip..although he fails to mention the 20 minutes we spent at the computer trying to find the site of mike's modeling agency haha...sexy pics of us though

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 19, 2003 05:22PM
awwww!!! amy! those are the world's cutest pictures of you and bills!!! and what are you sending me the url for, goofball? like i don't have it bookmarked already yawning smiley) you know how i love billy!
February 20, 2003 02:27AM
oh duh......totally forgot that you had it there hehe...it was late and i was tired. i guess thats me for ya

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 20, 2003 08:49AM
Amy you are such a weirdo tongue sticking out smiley

~lori~
February 20, 2003 08:50AM
"after all, he told you you were beautiful for crying out loud!)!"

Oh god Rach, did you have to remind her of that?!? Now she probably won't shut up about it...hahaha <33

~lori~
February 20, 2003 08:53AM
dude, amy, make billy come home for the march 28th concert, okay? yawning smiley)

~lori~
February 20, 2003 09:00AM
if john told me i was beautiful, i'd NEVER stop talking about it, so i don;t blame her yawning smiley)
lol
February 20, 2003 09:01AM
dude, rach, where are you? why aren't you coming up on my buddy list? i added your new one...if i IM you will you be there? I MISS YOU

~lori~
February 20, 2003 09:58AM
hhmmm lori...do i sense jealousy?!?! lol jk

rach, when you come for the show, STAY BY ME!! this way you can be my ride and theres a bunch of hotels within like ten minutes of me.......i'm sure you'll be able to find one thats affordable.....

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 20, 2003 10:05AM
Rach <33333!

Board party!

*Val*

February 20, 2003 02:59PM
i remember when i used to live in ny seeing john EVERYWHERE. i think partically because he lived in the same town as me but i saw him at the mall, blockbuster (too many times to count), and the movie theater a few times...sigh the good ol days. now i live in georgia where i see NOBODY cool.

oh and hey guys, ive been so out of the loop, i decided to finally join again.
February 20, 2003 04:04PM
blockbuster?!?!?!?!?! what kind of movies does good ole johnny boy like to rent late late friday nights!?!?!?!?!

i would KILL to know the answer to this question hehe

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 20, 2003 04:22PM
...i wasnt looking...sorry.
February 21, 2003 12:12PM
holy ****, kelli's delurked.

~lori~
February 21, 2003 12:57PM
everyone needs to go to a nd snow so if we just had copys of them it would tide u people over until the real thing goes to ur town.
smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π