ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked

Posted by The Turkey 

Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked
February 20, 2005 02:24AM
PARIS HILTON PHONE HACKED; PRIVATE NUMBERS OF STARS FLOOD INTERNET; FBI INVESTIGATES

**Exclusive**

Sun Feb 20 2005 09:39:20 ET

Private telephone numbers of celebrities have been unleashed on the Internet after an apparent hacking into Paris Hilton's T-MOBILE SIDEKICK Address Book, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The FBI has opened an investigation into the hack, a government source said.

The DRUDGE REPORT has confirmed the authenticity of many of the unlisted and super-secret numbers: Private phone numbers and email addresses of Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Andy Roddick, Ashlee Simpson, Victoria Gotti, Vin Diesel, Anna Kournikova and many others!

One top star reached Sunday morning expressed total outrage at Paris.

"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.

A website posted the digits over the weekend, with the message: "I'm Sorry Bitch GG FGT SLT BTCH! HACKED BY THE NIGGAS AT DFNCTSC"

Also splashed in the hack, Paris Hilton's private notes, listed by date.

From Hollywood to Vegas to New York -- and back, Paris Hilton's notes, road directions, hotel and airline preferences are exposed.

Developing...

Filed By Matt Drudge

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Re: Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked
February 20, 2005 02:29AM
Most people keep phone numbers on their cell phones. Regardless of celebrity... its what the 'phone book' feature is for!...

Also, whats the big deal with this woman anyway?...

As far as I can tell... she doesn't actually do anything...

February 20, 2005 03:27AM
yeah this has been going on for a while, now... i am enjoying it

"A sophisticated computer hacker who penetrated servers at wireless giant T-Mobile pleaded guilty Tuesday to a single felony charge of intentionally accessing a protected computer and recklessly causing damage.

Nicolas Jacobsen, 22, entered the guilty plea as part of a sealed plea agreement with the government, says prosecutor Wesley Hsu, who declined to provide details. The prosecution, first reported by SecurityFocus last month, has been handled with unusual secrecy from the start, and a source close to the case said in January that the government was courting Jacobsen as a potential undercover informant.

Before his arrest last October, Jacobsen used his access to a T-Mobile database to obtain customer passwords and Social Security numbers, and to monitor a US Secret Service cyber crime agent's email, according to government court filings in the case. Sources say the hacker was also able to download candid photos taken by Sidekick users, including Hollywood celebrities, which were shared within the hacking community.

According to a Secret Service affidavit filed in the case, Jacobsen came to the agency's attention in March of last year when he offered to provide T-Mobile customers' personal information to identity thieves through an Internet bulletin board. Jacobsen had access to some customers' Social Security numbers and dates of birth, voicemail PINs, and the passwords providing users with web access to their T-Mobile email accounts. He did not have access to credit card numbers. The company, based in Bellevue, Washington, boasts 16.3 million U.S. customers.

T-Mobile says it has notified 400 customers whose data was accessed, but the company leaves open the possibility that it may identify and warn more victims as the case progresses. "I can confirm that based on the information that we have to date, we have notified all the customers that we are aware of," said spokesman Peter Dobrow said Wednesday. "It's still under investigation."

Court records suggest the hacker was in T-Mobile's systems for at least a year, ending with his arrest in October 2004. But the company claimed Wednesday that Jacobsen's access was not continuous throughout that period: at some point they detected him and locked him out, but the hacker was apparently able to break back in. "There were two instances that we were able to identify as having Jacobson's fingerprints on them," said Dobrow. "There were two periods of time, beginning in October 2003."

Jacobsen was arrested after a Secret Service informant helped investigators link him to sensitive agency documents that were circulating in underground IRC chat rooms. The files were traced to Peter Cavicchia, a Secret Service cyber crime agent in New York who received documents and logged in to a Secret Service computer over his T-Mobile Sidekick - an all-in-one cellphone, camera, digital organizer and email terminal. The Sidekick uses T-Mobile servers for email and file storage.

A source close to the case said last month that Jacobsen also amused himself and others by obtaining the passwords of Sidekick-toting celebrities from the hacked database, then entering their accounts and downloading photos they'd taken with the wireless communicator's built-in camera.

A friend of Jacobsen's in the hacker community, William Genovese, confirmed that account, and said Jacobsen gave him copies of digital photos that celebrities had snapped with their cell phone cameras. Last month Genovese provided SecurityFocus with an address on his website featuring what appears to be grainy candid shots of Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Nicole Richie, and Paris Hilton. He said Wednesday that he's since removed the photos at Jacobsen's request.

T-Mobile declined to discuss specific victims. Reached by phone, Hilton's manager said the company has not notified Hilton of a breach.

Now free on bail and living in Oregon, Jacobsen faces a maximum possible sentence of five years imprisonment. Sentencing is set for 16 May."

Post Edited (02-20-05 12:27)

-Brian
February 20, 2005 04:35AM
if only paris hilton's t-mobile sidekick exploded in her face, blasting her head into thousands of pieces. that would be pretty sweet.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
February 20, 2005 04:53AM
Aren't you see of seeing things exploding on Paris' face yet?

February 20, 2005 05:01AM
Heard about that thing. (Who hasn't.)

Haven't seen it, have no desire to see it and frankly, couldn't care less.

February 20, 2005 07:56AM
the least you could do would be like, post the link. fools.

http://gorillamask.net/book.html
February 20, 2005 09:33AM
paris is possibly one of the grossest chicks out there. i don't see the appeal quite honestly unless you want a scorching case of herpes or something.

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
February 20, 2005 09:56AM
Her sister's not so bad, but Paris is just grotesque.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
February 20, 2005 10:00AM
pure evil. worst human being ever.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
February 20, 2005 10:36AM
john go check it out, it has leelee's number on it winking smiley
February 20, 2005 11:46AM
I like her hair poof thing. The Paris poof! I wear my hair like that sometimes I admit... cuz mine is mad long like hers! w00t! Not that I'm saying that's a good thing. God. I'll just shut up.

~*wOOt!*
February 20, 2005 12:06PM
I thought I'd be the nice guy and hook John up. I think the mailbox was full. But wow, I did not know what she looked like until recently. Lee Lee Sobieski is very fine.
February 20, 2005 02:20PM
My friend called Adam Levine's cell. She said his voicemail message is "the best thing I've ever heard."

~lori~
February 20, 2005 02:27PM
Now, the real question is what would she have said if he had picked up.
February 20, 2005 02:39PM
me (11:37:33 PM): what would you have said if adam picked up?
my friend (11:37:38 PM): i would have hung up
my friend (11:37:40 PM): duh

Personally, I would've stuttered alot and just burst out laughing.

Also, for those who are curious - my friend (11:34:23 PM): he sings some little song while other people are talking in the background, then he yells LEAVE A MESSAGE BITCHESSSSS

Okay I just called it, and I will attest to what she said - that was fuckin' awesome, man.

Post Edited (02-20-05 23:59)

~lori~
February 20, 2005 03:22PM
Vin Diesel's voicemail greeting (box was full) was some Jamaican guy talking. Some were bogus, but some were real. Fred Durst was lucky his box was full, or else he would have heard about the level of suck in his music.
February 20, 2005 03:27PM
whats adam levines #?
page is gone now but i wanna hearrrrrr
February 20, 2005 03:29PM
Try roughcut.org/indexed.txt I'm not positive that will work but I think it should.
February 20, 2005 03:39PM
February 20, 2005 04:53PM
i'm gonna call up ms. Lindsay Lohan personally

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
February 21, 2005 01:41AM
Personal lives? What personal lives?

These people aren't animals in the zoo for you to prod and throw peanuts at. You lot are no better than paparazzi.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
February 21, 2005 01:47AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
February 21, 2005 02:46PM
February 21, 2005 04:45PM
haha.. Blue-tooth hacking.... fucking awesome...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
February 22, 2005 12:27AM
I looked at the list and decide to e-mail Joe Reitman, Shannon Elizabeth's husband. I told him I thought he was cool, and he actually e-mailed me back to say thanks.

Okay, that's really lame.
February 23, 2005 03:15PM
i think Paris Hilton is absolutly atrocious...

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π