Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Question

Posted by spoons67 

Question
February 18, 2003 02:00AM
Hello World,

I am a board newbie and fellow Ninedays Disciple! Love the Band, Love the music!

I have one well two questions. I am trying to download the songs from the website. Does anybody know if the server is down? I tried downloading and I keep getting error messages.

2. Where can I get the songs from SHU? I got the list from www.goninedays.com But they are never on kazaa and stuff? Can anybody help?

spoons67
Re: Question
February 18, 2003 03:27AM
Hey :-) I couldn't DL the trax on the site either, tried a couple of times now but you can get SHU tracks on http://www.h2oeurope.com/ninedays.html which is hosted by Richard (the horselover guy, can't remember his ID!)

Cat

I am a free radical!

'apparently she is so weird and messed up, hannah had to make her promise not to f!ck me up completely'
Re: Question
February 18, 2003 03:28AM
They put the songs up, and so many people tried to download that it crashed their server or something. Anyway, they are currently looking for somewhere to put the songs so they can be downloaded by everyone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π