Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

American Idol Drinking Game

Posted by Rachel 

American Idol Drinking Game
March 08, 2005 11:37AM
We just came up with it.

Everytime that Randy tells a contestant his opinion of his/her performance and makes any type of ghetto reference, you drink...

"I feel you, dog."
"You my boy"
"That was aight"
"You got it going on!"

etc.

Make sure you don't have the cheap stuff, otherwise you'll be puking!!!!

rachel......
Re: American Idol Drinking Game
March 08, 2005 11:53AM
My family knew one of the guys on the show. I forget what his name was. He got voted off, I think. I'm not sure.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
March 08, 2005 11:57AM
Six of the twelve boys are from the tri-state area, which I think is very cool. I got to meet the guy from Smithtown, LI last night who got eliminated last week. He was way cool.

*no comments from the peanut gallery, rachel. :-P *

~lori~
March 08, 2005 12:09PM
hellllllllooooo!!! can we stay on topic please? scott and i are genius in the same league as person who invented "six degrees of kevin bacon" game.

focus, people. FOCUS!

p.s. are making ai finale party invite list as we speak....

lol

rachel......
March 08, 2005 12:15PM
Sounds like you're losing this game, Rachel.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
March 08, 2005 02:34PM
i have ai obsessive roomates - they own ever cd ever put out by an american idolist, as well as all the episodes on dvd, from kelly to justin, and kelly's miss independant dvd.

yep. i am in need of this american idol drinking game. thanks for helpin me out. i was about to cut off my ears.

*~katie~*
March 09, 2005 11:46AM
What a great drinking game. My persoanly favorite is quarters. The more you drink, the more you suck, the more you have to drink. w00t!

~*wOOt!*
March 09, 2005 12:24PM
I believe that is the rationale behind most drinking games. But it works very very well....
March 09, 2005 12:48PM
HOW ABOUT THE DRINKING GAME WHERE YOU HAND ME A DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAD ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT AND THEN YOU HAND ME ANOTHER DRINK AND THEN I DRINK IT
March 09, 2005 12:50PM
That's my personal favorite game.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π