March 10, 2005 01:24AM
Haha. That's funny.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Re: JOHN THE FINE ACTOR.
March 10, 2005 03:28AM
Was anyone else thinking 'T1000' at the running scene?

March 10, 2005 03:36AM
i was thinking 'run white boy, run' and laughing. alot. hehehe.

*~katie~*
March 10, 2005 06:24AM
SKETCH.
KASABIAN?!?!?!?
OK NOW YOU SUCK.
YOU SUCK A LOT.
March 10, 2005 07:11AM
Of course I do. If I didn't. You wouldn't have any need to use the 'Capslock' key now would you.

March 10, 2005 10:16AM
I watch that video and all I can think of is Hilary's FANTASTIC livejournal icon she made a while back.

And then I think of that time after a Nine Days show over the summer that John and I were walking to our cars and I was like "Dude ,I'm not following you. MY car's right here." and he's like "yeah just to let you know, I run REALLY FAST," and then I was like "...yeah, I know. I've seen the If I Am video." And he burst out laughing. It was good times, good times.

~lori~
March 10, 2005 01:04PM
ugh looking at that ^ makes me dizzy WWWWEEEEEEEEEEE

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
March 10, 2005 01:09PM
Steph always uses the caps lock.

It makes her think she has a "thing" that sets her apart since she lacks personality.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
March 11, 2005 04:49AM
i hate you, with or without CAPs.
March 11, 2005 07:25AM
at 2:26 and 3:59 in the video, there are two quick shots where brian isn't wearing his glasses. just a little continuity thing i noticed. smiling smiley

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
March 11, 2005 10:17AM
<3 Steph.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
March 11, 2005 11:15AM
Brian should never be without those glasses. Ever.

March 14, 2005 11:33AM
I'm so sad I've never met anyone in the band. :-( Anyone know anyway to hook me up?

~*wOOt!*
March 14, 2005 12:12PM
You do live in the same state.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
March 14, 2005 02:01PM
yea, ya do. get your ass to a show and introduce yourself. and then you shall know someone in the band. it works. trust me.

*~katie~*
March 14, 2005 02:02PM
try coming to a show!!!
March 15, 2005 07:49AM
tell me when the next one is and ill go!!!

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
March 16, 2005 12:57AM
i AM a fine actor...if laughing when i'm supposed to be angry and chaisng a motorcycle up a hill is fine acting, that is...that was fun to watch again...i havent seen that video in probably 4 years...brings back good memories...thanks!

john
March 16, 2005 02:25AM
HE LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

'sup, that made my day.
March 16, 2005 07:24AM
omg i was just thinking that it'd be awesome if senor hampson read this. and he did. oh so good. fiiiine actin' indeed.
March 16, 2005 10:28AM
OWOowOOWoOOwooowOwoowOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its so coool to see john posting!

------------------------------
&quot;now shut up and listen to the music!&quot; by John Hampson

March 16, 2005 05:16PM
humor missed.
March 17, 2005 02:57AM
I love that video.... have had it for a long time

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
March 19, 2005 06:29AM
Dude I live like 10 hours away from where the shows are.... and I cant drive yet..... but Ian, if you do go I'll come with you alright?

~*wOOt!*
March 19, 2005 06:32AM
thats no excuse, before i was allowed to have my car up here i would amtrak all the way down to the city and LIRR out, or amtrak to the ferry and have someone pick me up, or fly(i'm still mad at southwest for getting rid of my flight)...you can find a way.

*~katie~*
March 19, 2005 10:38AM
fair enough katie, but some people just dont have the means or will to do that. that IS a lot of effort for some 45min set. i live 30min from the last brian show, have a car, had a full tank of gas and knew exactly how to get there.. i just didnt feel like all those other bands were worth the trip.

or even if they do have the means, some people just shouldn't. i spent the 2 years prior to getting my car/license living on the LIRR, taking the train to jamaica and transferring east like every weekend, and then back again. 10 bucks a ride.. some of those trips really werent worth the cost.

show i was at last night, girl came from albany for a 30min set. and is coming back from albany on tuesday night for another 30min set. sweet girl, but she's insane.

can she (the other poster) find a way? yeah. should she have to? nahhh.

haha i dont know why this post is so big, i have nothing against you katie <3 i just think i felt like typing a lot.

Post Edited (03-19-05 19:40)
March 19, 2005 12:02PM
stupid how many time have you seen 9days ??? she has never seen them so coming down for a 45 min set and meeting the band might just be worth it to them. DAMN YOU L.I. PEOPLE !!! LOL

March 19, 2005 02:32PM
I drove 6 1/2 hours w/ KT one night to see Nine Days in VA...and we caught the last 2 1/2 songs..was it worth the drive? Hell yes, and why? Cuz the guys stayed after teh show, thought it was awesome we drove that far, and then proceeded to invite us to dinner and hang out with them....would I drive that far again for that shot? Of course smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π