ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Right or left?

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Right or left?
April 06, 2003 03:35PM
I am just curious about something. One of the first things I notice about people in class is if they are right or left handed... so... which are all of you? I heard somewhere that 10% of the world is left handed. The special ones ::Nods:: Guess which one I am?? lol.
Re: Right or left?
April 06, 2003 03:44PM
OOH!

I am a lefty too. So I always notice if someone is left handed too! Its 100% habit for me.

Colleen.

April 06, 2003 03:45PM
oh, i wish i could be part of the cool lefty club, but im just a dumb righty. maybe ill start practicing with the left and then i could be ambidextrous.
April 06, 2003 04:31PM
Whoa! Colleen that is so cool! ::highs fives:: smiling smiley
April 06, 2003 05:03PM
I just wish I was cool (lefty) and could say big words like ambi..am.. oh forget it..

I'm a righty!!! grinning smiley

Did you high-five with your left hands?! smiling smiley

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 06, 2003 10:35PM
yeah so im a righty...bla...

Mandy
April 06, 2003 11:14PM
Left handed.

That makes me special.

*Sticks tongue out*

Though my younger brother used to be both!

Guess that makes him 'special-er'.

April 07, 2003 01:12AM
Wait, wait, wait....why are people so disappointed at being right-handed? Be proud of who you are! It's not like left-handed people automatically are ambidextrous (there's that word!). I've seen plenty of lefties who couldn't use their right hand for anything, just like I can't use my left hand for anything. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is, let's all be happy with ourselves, just the way we are. We're all special!

Oh, man, I feel like Mr. Rogers...

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
April 07, 2003 02:30AM
You have Mr Rogers in England!?
April 07, 2003 05:55AM
LEFT!!! LEFT!!!!!! I AM A LEFTY!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh!!!!!! colleen! did we know this before? holy smoke! will the wonders never cease?

rachel......
April 07, 2003 06:03AM
I'm a righty! grinning smiley

Me and the kid who sat next to me in spanish last semester (whos a lefty) tried switching for a few days... I wrote with my left and he wrote with his right. It was great

My left handed writing is uuuugly! grinning smiley but i like it cause it looks like a little kids writing.

Kat

"The Password is..."
April 07, 2003 06:08AM
i am ambidextrous!!!!! go me!!!!!!! i'll get bored w. my right hand and then switch to my left hand... like in class today.. i'm sitting there.. writing w. my right hand... then i switch adn the person next to me is like wren't u writting w. ur right hand haha... sorry.. i have to be a sorry exucse human being :'(

s [insanesanity]
April 07, 2003 06:15AM
Aww you're not a sorry excuse.. you should grab him by the collar and say listen punk.. this is how it's gonna be from now on.. there's a new girl in town.. something like that.

April 07, 2003 06:29AM
WOO leftys!!

Go leftys!!!

Yes, i'm left handed too!! (were more creative apparently!!)
April 07, 2003 07:28AM
thats always the first thing i notice about someone too...leftys are the best
April 07, 2003 07:30AM
Ohh.. you like the freaks huuh??

I can dig it. grinning smiley

April 07, 2003 07:56AM
I'm ambidextorous.
April 07, 2003 08:44AM
damn south paws.. that can also right with the right hand.

April 07, 2003 09:36AM
RabbiProofFence, I'm not from England. I was born and raised in the United States (specifically, I was raised in Southern California....probably the least British place in the world). Anyway, I think there was someone from Britain who had the same birthday as me, so maybe there's the point of confusion. But yeah, I'm American, and I loved watching Mr. Rogers when I was a kid. I even read a biography on him, because I thought he was the greatest. He taught me how toilets are made!

Cheran
---
Qui a besoin d'un coeur quand un coeur peut ?tre cass
April 07, 2003 10:03AM
Why'd you have to die Mr. Rogers .. whyy!!

April 07, 2003 10:53AM
vinnies a lefty... sniffle

~SOFiA~

"you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo"
April 07, 2003 11:13AM
Wow, amazing how many people there are this board that are left handed.. definetly not only 10%.. that's kinda wierd, but very cool. smiling smiley And I'm not saying anything against people that are right handed, lol... that's good to, I just think it's weird that it seems to be more than 10% on here.
April 07, 2003 12:50PM
<<vinnies a lefty... sniffle>>

Something I've noticed is that alot of drummers I know are left handed and the first time I asked Vincent about being left handed he acted like he was scared or something but then him and my sister had a conversation about it because she's left handed and then this guy I know he's left handed but does everything with his right hand except for writing well anyway I'm right handed

Christian
April 07, 2003 02:07PM
For all us lowly right handers.....there is hope...while the lefties may be cooler and more creative studies show that righties live longer...its not to be mean...its just that society has formed itself to suit the righties and this makes many common things potentially dangerous to lefties.
As for the ambidexterous ppl out there...you've got the best of both worlds and I am jealous!

April 07, 2003 02:14PM
for some reason im thinking John is a lefty...but then again im prob just pulling that out of my ass...

and im not totaly sure...but i think the death of mr rogers was just a rumor...but i could be wrong about that too

Mandy
April 07, 2003 02:16PM
adreamerseyes wrote:

> for some reason im thinking John is a lefty...but then again im
> prob just pulling that out of my ass...
>
>
> and im not totaly sure...but i think the death of mr rogers was
> just a rumor...but i could be wrong about that too
>
>
> Mandy

he's dead !!!!
April 07, 2003 02:21PM
damnit...he was a good guy...i liked him...now how am i going to tie my shoes?!!?

Mandy
April 07, 2003 02:23PM
I'm a righty...

woo, go mee.

*~*~*~*~*~*
Monica D.

www.drowninword.com &lt;- now my graphics site!

April 07, 2003 02:30PM
Yeah.. they did this thing on SNL a few weeks ago where of all cast members, Horatio Sanz came out and did a song tribute to him. I guess he really loved Mr. Rogers.

I'm sure you can find drummers that are right-handed..

April 07, 2003 02:38PM
i saw horatio sanz in a bar in nyc........i made a complete ass out of myself....lol!

rachel......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π