ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I Love You song

Posted by oneedhead 

I Love You song
March 31, 2005 06:40AM
Nine Days performed a song called "I Love You" on the soundtrack for the movie The New Guy.

Does anyone know who wrote the song and what artist released it? I believe it is a 70's or 80's song that Nine Days redid.

Thanks, Justina
Re: I Love You song
March 31, 2005 06:43AM
Climax BLues Band

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
March 31, 2005 08:29AM
Hey, do you know if was ever released on an album ??? I tried CDNOW.COM but couldn't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS, Justina
March 31, 2005 01:23PM
Sound track of "The New Guy" or go here and get it for free! http://www.mr-tea.com/ND/

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 03, 2005 05:58AM
Ahh I absolutely love their cover. So good.

~*wOOt!*
April 03, 2005 01:21PM
haha i love this obsession for this cover, since they love playing it so much and all
haha lori i still have the crumpled up lyrics
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π