ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BOONE

Posted by snowgirl2022 

BOONE
April 06, 2005 12:26PM
Oh gawd Boone is dead. There is no longer any reason for me to watch that show. I was seriously tearing up. Does anyone else feel my pain? WHY HIM. WHY?!

~*wOOt!*
Re: BOONE
April 06, 2005 12:29PM
Ohh my Taylor that is all i can say OHHH MYYY

actually wait theres more howd the Rugby game go today???

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
April 06, 2005 01:15PM
Thanks for ruining it! heh

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 06, 2005 01:20PM
Bull. ****.

I'm ashamed of JJ. That was the biggest f-ing copout they could've done. That cliched new life being born when someone dies thing? SO PLAYED. Ugh. Whatever. This, plus the evilness known as Alias season three, have completely burned down my JJ Abrams shrine.

Anyone watch this show after Alias called "Eyes"? I'm way excited over the fact that Rayanne from MSCL is on this. It's fantastic.

~lori~
April 06, 2005 01:34PM
i saw that while channel surfing today. what's it about?

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
April 06, 2005 01:43PM
Eyes? It's a show about private investigators. It's pretty good - the characters are interesting, the story's are good. Tim Daly, though, will always be Joe Hackett from Wings to me. Just like I wanted Thomas Haden Church to win the Oscar for best supporting actor so I could say "OMG LOWELL FROM WINGS IS AN OSCAR WINNER." Heh.

~lori~
April 06, 2005 02:16PM
I thought for using such a cliched thingy they pulled it off decently well.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 06, 2005 05:12PM
uh.. ALIAS???
so much mor important
April 07, 2005 06:14AM
omg lost was AMAZING last night. i laughed, i cried, i screamed for sawyer, i squirmed when jack almost cut off boone's leg, and all that good stuff. oh and the fact that jack was giving him a blood transfusion IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JUNGLE was awesome. best part of the night:

jack: "any of em O negative?"
charlie: "you said A negative."
...and so on

you shouldnt be so surprised that boone died. spoilers have been saying it for months...it started out as being one of the 14...then led to a character who's storyline hasnt developed all that much...then a GUY. did you think they were gonna get rid of locke? um...no.

in the beginning part of me REALLY wanted it to be shannon (i almost vomitted when they cut to her kissing sayid).

now jack and sayid are going after locke...theres gonna be a rumble baby!
i love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!

.amy.

you be my king, and ill be your castle.
April 07, 2005 08:30AM
lost is an awesome show i think locke dies next

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
April 07, 2005 12:10PM
hes too huge...they wont kill him off

at least i hope not lol

.amy.

April 07, 2005 12:57PM
They should kill him and let Terry O'Quinn go back to Alias because OMG KENDALL = BEST HEAD OF CIA EVER.

~lori~
April 07, 2005 01:14PM
nnnnnnnnnooooooo he must stay on lost!!!

oh i was thinking...now that claire has the baby, are we gonna see it all the time or is he always gonna be "sleeping" like the baby on friends? any thoughts?

btw...anyone watch survivor?

.amy.

April 08, 2005 10:20AM
which one is he??

We are only a few episodes into season one, i don't have any time to watch it though i think i have watched only 2 episodes
April 08, 2005 11:03AM
He has a sister, young skinny guy.

April 09, 2005 09:48AM
Wow yeah. Shannon kissing Sayid? WOW. NO. GACCCKKK. Seriously I was in love with Boone. Why him? WHY? And I admit, Alias is going down the drain. JJ is losing his touch. But its still my favorite show. And I mean c'mon. Why kill boone! I wont just let this go, it was wat too emotional for me. Kill Sawyer for gosh sakes! And I hear that they are going to write out Locke too.... but who will they have left as characters! It doesnt seem like this show will last long...

~*wOOt!*
April 09, 2005 11:02AM
I thought they said at the beginning it wouldn't be more than a few seasons. Someone said that anyways.

April 09, 2005 12:04PM
Kill Sawyer, Taylor? SAWYER? Sawyer is one of the best characters on the show.

Boone...not so much. His episode was great and all, but really, what more could they do with him? If he was still obessed with Shannon, then maybe they could keep him around, but they closed the door on that and pretty much had no choice but to kill him.

Besides, it's not like Boone is Jack Bristow. Now if he dies, then I will be very pissed off.
April 09, 2005 01:06PM
if someone says "kill" and "sawyer" in the same sentence, ill hurt them. hes way too funny to not have around and his character brings a lot to the show (plus hes wicked sexy like ohmigod).

the producers said that they went with killing boone because his death would impact the most relationships on the island...and thats what theyre aiming for. his death is now supposed to "divide the island". it has also been rumored that they ultimately decided to kill him because ian was complaining that he wasnt getting enough airtime.

what i want to know is- what the hell is in that hatch?? did anyone else notice how it never did anything while locke was there with boone but then once boone wasnt there the window just lit up? it freaked me out.

the remaining episodes should be awesome. im gonna be really sad when the season ends. the finale is an hour and a half long with no commercials the last 30 minutes and supposedly, we're gonna find out why the plane crashed.

can you tell i friggin LOVE this show?

.amy.

April 09, 2005 01:20PM
just to let you all know...

on april 27th, theyre supposed to air a special episode called "the journey" that will put everyone up to date. so if you havent watched yet and have no idea whats going on- watch and youll be all set.

ps...someone else is gonna die during the finale.

.amy.

April 09, 2005 01:26PM
OH SNAP. LET IT BE SAWYER. Bahaha jk. I hope its Sayid. If they kill Jack I'd cry. *sigh*

Killing Jack Bristow would be very sad indeed. Not as sad as Vaughn dying though. I woudnt have a purpose to live then.

~*wOOt!*
April 09, 2005 03:22PM
i dont think its gonna be a main character because i think jj knows that the viewers would be really pissed.

most questions will be answered in the season finale. im so psyched!

.amy.

April 09, 2005 03:26PM
The Lost season finale is two hours long now. And it goes up against the two hour season finale of American Idol. Let's hope Lost destroys AI.

If you haven't heard, Ian Somerhalder has signed a talent holding agreement with ABC, so he might show up somewhere on the network in the next year. Then again, maybe not. There's a part of me that would like to see him show up on Desperate Housewives, though I don't know why...

And if someone else is going to die...I can't for the life of me figure out who. You can't kill off Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke, Charlie or Hurley. I'd hate to see Michael, Sun or Sayid go. So that leaves Jin, Claire, Shannon and Walt. Killing off the kid would suck and Emilie de Raven and Maggie Grace are hot, so that just leaves poor Daniel Dae Kim...

Wait, can we kill of the French woman, Rousseau? Or Rose? What happened to Rose? Kill her off, she's not a regular.
April 10, 2005 02:11AM
no they simply CANNOT kill sayid because hes the brains and it would just completely suck for shannon if that happened. the ending for the finale is a cliffhanger of course so we'll see what happens...im so friggin excited!!!!

.amy.

April 10, 2005 09:28AM
i was wondering about rose myself...i found out shes in a play but producers say she'll be back.

.amy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π