ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

JH new stuff and info...

Posted by johnhampson 

JH new stuff and info...
April 13, 2005 02:38AM
so, its been awhile...sorry...i am doing an acoustic show at South East Missori State University on Sat April 30 (thanks to Holly!)...Hilary (of golocalrock.com, and who is very cool) set up a temp. website that i thought was really cool...so go to:

www.golocalrock.com/johnhampson/

and you'll hear some new songs, and see some old pics...

i'll be adding some demos soon, if she lets me!

i am planning a few more acoustic shows, so stay tuned for that and a possibel ninedays show this summer on Long Island...hope you are all well and enjoying the nice weather and the freakin' allergies it brings!

john
Re: JH new stuff and info...
April 13, 2005 02:49AM
new john material! excellent. and yes, allergies suck balls.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
April 13, 2005 03:15AM

Missouri? WTF?
April 13, 2005 03:16AM
dude, as much as i love listening to jess and i sing over you on the mp3s i made, its SO good to hear real versions of those songs.

YAYNESS

*~katie~*
April 13, 2005 03:27AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
April 13, 2005 04:00AM
He's alive- and with new music! What a great day!
April 13, 2005 04:18AM
summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show summer ND show

P.S. john, play my school. it's a way shorter drive.
April 13, 2005 05:09AM
yes. i'm with steph. but in like august would be good, right? winking smiley
April 13, 2005 06:43AM
yeahhhhhhhh august, yo. COLLEEN AND I SAY AUGUST.
April 13, 2005 08:18AM
He lives!

~lori~
April 13, 2005 08:28AM
OOOOOWWW
AMAZING NEW MATERIAL!
i have been missing some rocky songs!!!
REALLY REALLY COOL!!!!

great job John! im waiting for the cd!!! :-P

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

April 13, 2005 08:46AM
aww katie, i enjoyed hearing your voice intertwined with john's.
along with the big "AAAH" in the middle of, i believe it was "fall in love again". You know, i'm going to have that in my head when i listen to the real version of that song now.

holly

----------------------------------------------
&&the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&&
April 13, 2005 08:51AM
April 13, 2005 09:18AM
No, no, Holly.

The best is how John completely butchers So Unfair, and Jess is there to basically sing it for him. And then he still continues to completely butcher it.

Oh, and Katie and Jess both singing along really loudly to Different Dreams, louder than John one may say, and one of them squealing I LOVE THIS PART! right before the bridge. Mwahaha.

~lori~
April 13, 2005 09:32AM
hahaha, lori, you know if you had been there, you woulda overtaken him too, besides he was sick that night and easy to overpower, or at least thats what i tell myself.

and i would like to clairify that during the butchering i was not the one who had 'tell me does it feel so good to look so good' on the tip of my tongue.

*~katie~*
April 13, 2005 10:45AM
this stuff is fucking awesome!!!!

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
April 13, 2005 11:36AM
i have hidden that version of 'so unfair' deep within my computer for it never to resurface again.

hols

April 13, 2005 02:15PM
i have that song too. its fukin amazing.
April 13, 2005 04:41PM
anyone transcribed any lyrics yet?

john's stuff is gold smiling smiley
April 13, 2005 10:44PM
I cast a curse upon the pollen count!

*Sniffles*

April 14, 2005 12:05AM
Really loved the new songs. Of course like everyone here I'm waiting to the CD release.
I hope the old outtakes or demos will appear on the CD in one way or another - I mean 'Nothing Better', 'Brand New Me', 'So Unfair' and especially 'Worse Than It Seems' - one of the greatest songs of the past few years if you ask me.
April 14, 2005 12:40AM
John the new stuff is amazing and your voice sounds great, the vocals on The Best We'll Ever Be are excellent. Can't wait for the new album you should really put some of the unreleased songs on there: Nothing Better,Brand New Me,So Unfair, and Worse Than It Seems. ALL INCREDIBLE***
April 14, 2005 12:57AM
i believe hilary has lyrics.

holly

April 14, 2005 07:02AM
the songs are brilliant... can't wait for the whole record... and by the way, on the Windows Media Player appears : album : HOLLYWOOD-MASTERED 1/05 ... what the hell is that supposed to mean? after Weezer and its (poor) Beverly Hills, is John thinking about a song going : Hollywood! that's where I want to be... hell no!!!
April 14, 2005 07:30AM

John,,

I can't wait for the new album. I think you should tour with Ashley Simpson. Can I get a good copy of Tuesday Morning? You should re-record it.

When are you touring Brazil?

Thanks

Sannen.

(LMAO..sorry Sannen,, I just had to do it...LOL )
April 14, 2005 07:54AM
hahaha.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

April 14, 2005 08:20AM
uAhuAHuhauaHauHuahAUhauHAUHaUHuaHUahUHuhaUHuahuaUHuaUA
good one!
but the Ashley Simpson idea i dispense.

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

April 14, 2005 08:51AM
"despise". the word is "despise".

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

April 14, 2005 08:59AM
bandwith limit exceeded sad smiley What were exactly the songs that were able to download?

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
April 14, 2005 09:19AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π