Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

JH new stuff and info...

Posted by johnhampson 

Re: JH new stuff and info...
April 14, 2005 09:20AM
i don't.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
April 14, 2005 09:22AM
April 14, 2005 10:29AM
>>>The best is how John completely butchers So Unfair, and Jess is there to basically sing it for him. And then he still continues to completely butcher it.<<<

seems like john enjoys butchering that song......I'm still holding it against him for screwing it up that night at the crazy donkey.
April 14, 2005 11:12AM
our webhost is becoming really dumb.
we used to have unlimited bandwith.
it's probably due to the ecard we made.

anyway, sorry. it should be back up soon.

holly

----------------------------------------------
&amp;&amp;the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&amp;&amp;
April 14, 2005 12:59PM
thanks Lou.. you rock

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
April 15, 2005 04:11AM
when will this album be out around summer time?

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
April 15, 2005 07:14AM
last i heard not until the summer after this one, then again i heard that last july so maybe sooner.

*~katie~*
April 16, 2005 03:55PM
Oh it sucks im all the way over here on the West Coast, really wish i could go to that SE MSU JH Acoustic perfomance! (<---- haha lot of acronyms there! Sort of reminds me of a valentines ad in my school's newspaper from a guy to his girl "ILYVM HVD..." like two lines long all in acronyms) Anyways, can't wait for the album release!!!

Joe

April 16, 2005 04:08PM
Oh and I must add, I listened to "Welcome To (The Beautiful You)" the second time and I'm in love with it like I am with every other John Hampson solo songs!

Joe

Post Edited (04-17-05 01:09)
April 20, 2005 04:56AM
is it wrong to say that james & i would whore ourselves out and abandon my parents just to hop the pond to see REAL NINEDAYS SUMMER SHOWS?

maybe i'm going a little far...

-----------------
love.christina
-----------------

go here please --- http://www.hanson.net/site/hanson/link/1/87042
April 27, 2005 08:57AM
Hey John, the new tunes sound dam good! If theyre an indication as to what the album is like, if and when you release it, then its a definitive two thumbs up from me. Ive been out of touch with all thats going on in the world of ninedays lately so its cool to hear you and brian are working on new material.
Im making a trans-pond trip this summer to visit some friends in long island so hopefully i can catch another gig(s). Your signature has all but rubbed off my old guitar so i may just have to ask you to sign my new one! good luck with the new stuff, its sounds fantastic so far man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π