ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Course Of Nature

Posted by Segageek 

Course Of Nature
April 17, 2005 08:48AM
Hey all has anyone heard this band they had this song called Caught In The Sun which was amazing but sadley they seemed to have faded out. =(

April 17, 2005 11:55AM
I remember. I can somewhat picture the video and they played it on alternativeaddiction recently.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
Re: Course Of Nature
April 17, 2005 02:38PM
The lead singer is married to Melissa Joan Hart.
April 17, 2005 06:53PM
clarissa explains it all

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
April 17, 2005 11:16PM
their still around. they are working on an album.... but they have been doing that for awhile now.... but last i heard they have been in studio....

NINE DAYS!!
April 17, 2005 11:44PM
track 10 on their skeplatura album or whatever the name is is, musically, one of the most bizzarre songs

"I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me." Our Lady Peace
April 18, 2005 01:30AM
http://www.courseofnature.com/site.html

theres the website. =P

NINE DAYS!!
April 18, 2005 09:27AM
Ha ha im the only one posting really in there but yeah they were supposed to but it seems like they just faded out.

April 18, 2005 09:33AM
And yes track 10 on Superkala was bizzare and was kinda gay. overall it wasnt a great album too many songs sounded alike. Hopefully if this new albuim comes ouit it'd work. and for some reason i cant get any news on them there site just loads and loads it's messed up.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π