ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My Brother Beat Up A Kid In School Today

Posted by The Turkey 

My Brother Beat Up A Kid In School Today
April 19, 2005 03:09PM
There's this little douchebag bully who's got a little group and has been fucking around up at school. They chased by brother home one day from school (I went out in the car searching for and threatening several of them) and have since quieted down a little bit. But they've kept being pricks and have kept fucking around with other kids at school.

Today they were trying to pick a fight with a kid up at school and my brother decided to intervene, calling them off. The douchebag leader said, "Shut up, anyone could beat you up," to which my brother replied, "I'd like to see you try."

The douchebag bully then unloaded a punch on my brother's face. My brother responded by belting him in the jaw and delivering a vicious knee to the head, sending the little douchebag bully home crying.

I don't believe I've ever been more proud of my kid brother.

That is all. Just had to share it. He's got a mark on the side of his face. When I asked him about it, he said, "You should've seen what I did to the other guy."

Bad. Fucking. Ass.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Re: My Brother Beat Up A Kid In School Today
April 19, 2005 03:50PM
Awesomeness. What sort of trouble did he get in (if any)? As I was usually on the receiving end of bullies as a kid, it is nice/funny to see this sort of stuff happen.
April 19, 2005 03:53PM
None yet. It happened after school. He'll likely get in some **** over it because that's what happens with these douchebags. Worth it, though. I think I might be keeping a stake-out when school gets out tomorrow to make sure no group of miscreants jumps on him. From a distance, of course.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
April 19, 2005 04:26PM
great story. good for your bro. you're a groovy brother, too, looking out for him and all.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
April 19, 2005 05:59PM
Nice! Im proud of kids that stand up against the bully **** head deusch bag kids in schools...those fuckin kids need to be woken up...Id say shot but that **** really happens and no kid deserves to be shot dead...never realized how careful u have to be with what u say nowadays...Im only 20 and yet i feel old. times change really fast

*~Bernadette~*
April 19, 2005 06:01PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
April 20, 2005 11:20AM
that's awesome mike, how old is he?

actually a kid on my baseball team jacked a kid in his face like 4 weeks ago. the broke the kid's jaw but also broke a knuckle somehow. it was awesome though, my friend like speared the kid into bushes and stratled him so he couldn't get up and just fucked him up.

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
April 20, 2005 12:35PM
13 years old.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
April 20, 2005 01:26PM
<<Kickass. Good for your brother; winning a figght in school's a big morale/ego-booster. The same thing happened to me like thrice in school. I'm not built big, though I'm broad-shouldered, so people would try to pick a fight with me, assuming I wouldn't fight back. Whenever a real prick tried to do that, the moment he made the first shove, I'd aim a punch right at his FACE. No one EVER sees that coming, believe me. And then you look like a real badass for the next few days, having given someone a broken nose/tooth in or out of school. >>

Same thing happened with me twice pretty much. First a kid was attacking me on the playground in 7th grade for scoring on him in basketball, I shoved him off of me threw a punch and broke his nose. I was the celebrity for quite a few days, and even had a lawsuit threatened against me until it was dropped when they found out I had half the school witness that it was self defense, and that I could get him on aggravated assault. So I got off except for a detention after school which I didn't go to anyway.

Then again two years ago, I blocked a goal in hockey against this kid (I went four years without a goal scored on me in hockey) and when I was on offense he took his stick and tripped me with it because he's one of those "I think I'm so badass kids." I got up, broke my stick on his back and floored him with a punch. Nobodies messed with me since. Didn't get in trouble for that one either.

Only other fight I've been in I started, but for damn good reasons.
April 20, 2005 02:12PM
i used to get fights when i was a skiny white kid in the city and i got my ass BEAT.

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
April 20, 2005 02:50PM
mike.. i want a side by side pic of you and your brother
April 20, 2005 02:57PM
I think I might be able to hook you up.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
April 21, 2005 12:34AM
Thats cool. Sounds like a similar thing that happened with me and my little brother.

Highschool. Wow. Was it that long ago?...

I always stood my ground with people like that, it takes some doing mind, especially if they are actually bigger than you, but it's the only way.

April 21, 2005 01:59PM
I've always had this fantasy of getting into a huge fist fight and beating the **** out of someone. However, I'm a 5 foot 4 inch female who plans on beng president someday, so I dont think it will ever really happen. Tell your bro it's hot he won, and send me the pic too!

~*wOOt!*
April 22, 2005 07:32AM
picture mike!!!!!!!!
April 22, 2005 08:42AM
Is he hot?

~*wOOt!*
April 22, 2005 08:46AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
April 22, 2005 08:48AM
Taylor, he's 13.

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
April 22, 2005 03:05PM
sof, you into younger men?

Rock on...
Kevin

&quot;Beware the fury of a patient man&quot; ~John Dryden
April 23, 2005 09:51AM
Heh. Nooooooo, hence my telling Taylor he's 13.

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
April 24, 2005 01:43PM
Well. Who knows. When I'm oledr, age doesnt really matter ya know?

~*wOOt!*
April 24, 2005 02:30PM
I think age matters. I mean, I wouldn't want to hook up with a 60 year old woman.

On the other hand, I do want to have a fling with an older woman. Someone like 35-40 who's hot. Then again, that will never happen.
April 25, 2005 12:05AM
I think I deter both sides of my age equally.

It's a gift.

April 25, 2005 04:01AM
plus.. even a 19 year old guy can still be a boy...
please grow up soon!
April 25, 2005 07:25AM
Well, personally I always go for the older guys, but thats just a fetish I have. Along with long hair... and being taller then me...

Okay random question thats KINDA important to me:

If you tell a guy you like a shirt he wears once... then he wears it for your birthday party, is that coincidence? Does it mean something? And if it does, what?

~*wOOt!*
April 25, 2005 10:01AM
does he have many shirts?

*~katie~*
April 25, 2005 11:10AM
umm he like you and wants to impress;-)

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
April 25, 2005 11:19AM
^ What he said. It's what I would do. Mainly because I'm not the talking kind... and I'd hope you'd figure out that I was 'into you' without the need to open my mouth and make myself look like a blithering idiot.

Sad but true.

April 25, 2005 12:58PM
^word, sketch speaks the truth and took the words right out of my mouth

it's one of the oh-so-subtle hints we male types like to give

Rock on...
Kevin

&quot;Beware the fury of a patient man&quot; ~John Dryden
April 25, 2005 01:30PM
On the other hand, it could be just coincidence, because if he's not into you, he's not hanging on every word you say.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π