ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A Perfect Circle

Posted by Segageek 

A Perfect Circle
April 20, 2005 11:47AM
Hey all has anyone heard there new cd eMOTIVE and if you did post your thoughts here. Thanks for your time.

I liked it some of the tracks sucked ass tho
but there was some good tracks as well.

April 20, 2005 02:05PM
I like eMOTIVE. It was an interesting album overall. Hearing Maynard James Keenan sing songs like "Imagine," "(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding," and "What's Going On"...well, it might suck if you're a fan of the originals, but when Maynard sings them, the songs kinda take on a new meaning.

And for some reason, I absolutely love "Counting Bodys Like Sheep To the Rhythm of the War Drums." I know it's basically a remix of "Pet," but I didn't really like The Thirteenth Step when it came out. I listened to it shortly after eMOTIVE came out, and it grew on me.
Re: A Perfect Circle
April 20, 2005 05:17PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
Re: A Perfect Circle
April 20, 2005 06:01PM
Counting Bodies was annoying as hell lol. He sopunded like he was F***** Off

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π