ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

hey alan

Posted by sicpup71 

hey alan
April 08, 2003 09:33PM
ardamusperfecto: hey lou.. this is alan/ musclesmalone from the board. I wanted to ask you what exactly bothers you about me. I prefer to settle this before it goes too far but this is your game that you started so we'll let it go as far as you want it to go. I apologize for whatever I did to make you upset. However you threatened in a recent post and I didn't like it one bit. If you want to talk this over and settle it here then that's fine with me. If not and you continue to ignore my requests and put me down for your reasons and I go to the show and I see you there I will continue beating you until the cops pull me off of you. Believe it Lou.. you got into my head..
ardamusperfecto: congratulations.. the balls in your court.. either we can talk about it here and make ammends or what can I say? I'm going to that concert with thing in my mind.. destroying you.. talk to you soon.. message me when you see me on.

"you continue to ignore my requests and put me down for your reasons and I go to the show and I see you there I will continue beating you until the cops pull me off of you"

see now you threatened me ,thats not good b/c now i have to have you banned from this msg. board and call the police !!!
Re: hey alan
April 09, 2003 06:41AM
You threatened me and I'm just telling you what I'm going to have to do if you don't want to talk about this. It is no threat; it is what will happen if you keep playing games like this. Let's talk about it later today.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 09, 2003 09:24AM
wow....boys relax...it's a message board.

Lou's a pretty big guy Alan...I would be careful if i were you.

~MeLiSsA
April 09, 2003 09:30AM
I'm not the one that need's to think his actions through.

And That's irrelevant to me.

But I'm through with Lou and "this," as I stated in another post.

It's over.

April 09, 2003 09:59AM
Fuckin grow up

This is a message board about a band. And you numbskulls are ready to beat each other over it?

ARE YOU BOTH INSANE?

If you are going to hate someone for a dumb reason...do it for the hockey team they like...not for what they post about you on the internet.

And if you insist on beating each other, please...

GET VIDEO!!!
April 09, 2003 10:11AM
Bones45 wrote:
> ARE YOU BOTH INSANE?

scott you really need to ask me that??
April 09, 2003 12:18PM
My gosh boys!

You may not get along, but you share one thing, and that's the love for nine days. just let your problems go, please, because I bet im not the only one who's really sick of people fighting here.

Kat

"The Password is..."
April 09, 2003 01:18PM
No, Kat, you are not the only one. Let there be peace! Or at least try to keep problems off the board and elsewhere if you want to fight about things. smiling smiley
April 09, 2003 01:40PM
hahaha oh dear.....alan should never leave, the entertainment level of reading this board went up like 50 points!!
April 09, 2003 02:03PM
Well I originally came here to entertain; however, not like this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π