ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

w00t!

Posted by snowgirl2022 

w00t!
April 24, 2005 01:57PM
My friends threw me a suprise party for my birthday, and it was really funny cuz I walked into the restaurant, and my kinda boyfirneds parents were sitting down eating and I was like, WTF he SAID YOU WERE OUT OF TOWN. And I was all angry... then I look over and see him at another table with wll my firneds and I was like... DOUBLE WTF I HATE YOU I CANT BELIEVE YOUD HAVE A PARTY WITHOUT ME. Then it hit me... the party was for me. Thanks Ian for coming! Yeah it was so sweet though... it was a total Dora The Explorer Theme, and we went out for dinner, then to see Amityville Horrow or whatever, then out midnight bowling and wow. It was the best birthday ever. And I got to sit between two of the hottest guys in.... my band. HAHAH! Okat thats really all I had to say.

~*wOOt!*
Re: w00t!
April 24, 2005 02:34PM
awww. too cute.

<3 suprise sweet sixteens <3

-remebers own joint 'suprise' sweet sixteen with terry and bill-

*~katie~*
April 24, 2005 02:42PM
dora the explorer is pure evil. glad you had fun, though.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
April 24, 2005 02:55PM
That's very cool. My friends did one for me for my 19th... made me slide down steep steps on my butt with a blindfold on... We had a barbie wedding... it was grand. We were/are nerds. Anywho, glad you had fun.

&quot;It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along&quot;
April 25, 2005 12:03AM
I've never had a surprise birthday thing.

Infact, I think the most surprised I've ever been in my life was when Rachel (from the board) sent me a Christmas card that she'd had signed by the lead singer of the Stereophonics...

He'd even scribbled... 'To SketcH'.

It was very cool. I still have it on my noticeboard.

April 25, 2005 03:49AM
Aaww that's so cute! Surprise parties are so fun!

And Sketch, tres cool!

I have a postcard Christina sent me that she had John and Brian sign on my noticeboard. It makes me smile yawning smiley)

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
April 25, 2005 04:50AM
Oooh Katie! Our joint surprise party with Bill! That was so much fun....nothing better than a group of good friends, food, and the beach. This summer will be even better birthday fun, muahahahaha!

-Terry yawning smiley)
April 25, 2005 05:07AM
I have no signed NineDays paraphenalia.

But like I said... Kelly Jones sent me a Christmas card.

Bitchin'.

April 25, 2005 06:31AM
TER!
i can't wait for summer. especially for those two weeks the parental units will be in alaska. mom's getting a tiki bar. we must put it to good use.

p.s. we must start planning peg's party. it's gotta be good. and maybe greg-free?

Post Edited (04-25-05 15:35)

*~katie~*
April 25, 2005 07:31AM
SKETCH. My gosh child! I said I would have sent you a card but NOOOO would wouldnt tell me your ADDRESS! Gosh! The lengths I tried to go for you but no love! NO love! Fwptthhhh!

~*wOOt!*
April 25, 2005 12:56PM
that's pretty awesome taylor, glad your party kicked ass like that. you got cool friends girl

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

&quot;Beware the fury of a patient man&quot; ~John Dryden
April 25, 2005 03:17PM
YESS Katie, a Greg-free Peg party would be ideal! However, if we want to truly celebrate her birthday (if ya know what i mean), we would probably have to have it at his house...unless we waited until the rents were in Alaska and had it at your house. And yay for that tiki bar, such impeccable timing there.

I really hope peg and or greg do not happen to stumble across this message board, we might be in trouble then, hahaha :-P
April 25, 2005 03:55PM
hahahaha somehow i think we're safe.

and my parents are always willing to vacate the premisis for katie parties. as long as we contain ourselves to the backyard and there are no noise complaints we're golden.

*~katie~*
April 26, 2005 11:52PM
aww! sketch!! i was just talking about that to scott the other day actually!! how funny that you mention it! that was so much fun....the most suprised you've ever been in your life?!?! i'm honored! yawning smiley)

i miss you buddy! updates soon, i promise <3

also, happy birthday taylor! i know i missed it, but i haven;t been around much lately...glad to hear it was a blast yawning smiley)

rachel......
April 27, 2005 09:57AM
Dudet, will you please hook me up with Sketch's address? I want to suprise him too! And I have a multitude of cards ands witty saying to go along with them I'm sure he'd enjoy. Oh sketchy-poo..... ;-)

~*wOOt!*
April 27, 2005 10:09AM
The reasoning behind you not knowing where I live Taylor is because you generally tend to scare the bejesus out of me.

And anyway, I've moved since the last time Rachel and I spoke.

'Sketchy-poo'?!...

*Cradles head in hands*

April 28, 2005 12:20PM
hahaa Sketch! Seriously! Do I seem harmful in any sort of way at all? I have never done a bad thing in my life! ;-) I swear! I'm the nicest, happiest, go luckiest chica to ever walk this planet! I think you should let me send you a card. C'mon. For happy Summer!

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π