ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

JH show in MO

Posted by Risp09 

Re: JH show in MO
April 28, 2005 04:30AM
Is someone gonna be recording video and recording the tracks of his performance like last time?

He might be nervous again! haha

be well.

Dickie
April 28, 2005 06:45AM
most likely.
maybe i just won't ask him this time.
then he'll never know...

ps. geez guys. lateST disaster as in the wonderful stroke 9 song. i don't know where your minds are. or where you think hilary's is.

xo.
holly

----------------------------------------------
&&the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&&
April 28, 2005 06:51AM
That's why i said good song earlier. In everyone's defense i thought it was that for a long time too.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 28, 2005 06:55AM
Personally, I blame the 'x'...

April 28, 2005 11:04AM
the 'x' is the new black.

May 01, 2005 01:07AM
I got to listen to this show via cell phone last night. It was very, very good. John was in fine form. Did a lot of the "new" stuff (best we'll ever be, welcome to, fall in love again, new in crowd, different dreams) as well as a brand spankin' new song (i believe he said its only 3 weeks old? It's called "Like That" or something along those lines). He played Dirty Poet too because that's Hilary and Holly's fav. :-)

~lori~
May 01, 2005 02:08AM
yes, holly is queen of the world. that was one of the best shows i've heard via cell

*~katie~*
May 01, 2005 07:54AM
*bounces for newness of new song*

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
May 01, 2005 08:17AM
"fall in love again" is actually called "as long as it takes" which is weird because that's what hilary said she thought it should be called.

and the new one was "just like that"

sorry i hung up on you katie! i had to call other people too. i was going to call you back later, but i didn't know how much you wanted to listen to.

holly

May 01, 2005 09:07AM
aww its ok hun, i figured there were others who wanted to share in the greatness.

also, please expain the thing about a girl in a box in the basement...

*~katie~*
May 01, 2005 09:15AM
haha. he was explaining how "she won't get away" was kind of a stalker song, but in a "character persona" because he's not like that at all.....

then he said "there's a line in the song that says "she's wrapped up tight", the idea is she's wrapped up tight in my heart...and also in a box in my basement."

May 01, 2005 09:17AM
lmao haha thanks that makes more sense. i thought it was in reference to the stalker song, but i thought i should make sure.

*~katie~*
May 01, 2005 10:24AM
I thought the ultimate love song, was the stalker song? now its she wont get away? or is all of johns songs, stalker or maddness songs?

Dickie
May 01, 2005 10:28AM
If the subjects a girl, could ultimately be both or either.

May 01, 2005 10:34AM
i think they all are.

ex. anywhere and the random girl its about.

*~katie~*
May 01, 2005 10:55AM
i think hils and i came to the conclusion a loooong time ago that most of john's songs are stalker songs. either that or we just have this weird ability to turn any song into a stalker song. but yes, he has said that about ultimate love song too.

May 01, 2005 12:59PM
his next album should be jh and his stalker songs! jack move over. here comes johnnie!

Dickie
May 01, 2005 01:03PM
The more I think about it they really all can be turned into stalker songs.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 01, 2005 03:35PM
Ohh I love that song Different Dreams...I crave to hear it!

*~Bernadette~*
May 03, 2005 04:19AM
any chance his performance will be on mp3s like last time?

Dickie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π