ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

hear clips from two new weezer songs here:

Posted by great198 

hear clips from two new weezer songs here:
April 26, 2005 04:29AM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat59400050008&dcmp=rdr0000024<br/>

my opinion: meh.

Post Edited (04-26-05 13:31)

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
Re: hear clips from two new weezer songs here:
April 26, 2005 07:09AM
I have the whole album...
April 26, 2005 09:37AM
how is the whole album then?
April 26, 2005 12:38PM
I listened to those clips. Didn't like "We Are All On Drugs," but the other one's pretty good. I'll wait to pass judgment. I've heard only great things about the whole album from people who have heard it.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
April 26, 2005 12:43PM
mr. ninedaysrulez sent me the whole album, and if you don't listen to beverly hills, which is the first song, it's not bad... musically. there is the return of the acoustic guitar and harmonica... and there's a nine days-esque organ in a song or two, i believe. as for the lyrics, yes, they're emotional, which is a nice return for weezer, but they're also highly juvenile, almost laughable at times. but there is emotion in rivers' voice, as opposed to what they've been doing lately. it really kinda is how they described it: blue and pinkerton with maladriot guitars, but the guitars aren't so maladriot-y and the lyrics are kinda stupid at times. i don't love it, but at least it's not the emotionless musically boring green and the trying-so-hard-to-be-cool maladriot.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

April 26, 2005 12:46PM
i love weezer, but the problem with them releasing new albums is the fact that pinkerton and the blue album blew everyone away .... its a lot like when U2 releases a new album - you know it will never be the Joshua Tree or Achtung baby, but it will still rule
April 26, 2005 01:12PM
I only have maladroit and love it. I may check this out.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
April 26, 2005 01:21PM
get blue and pinkerton. they are supreme, baby.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

April 26, 2005 08:19PM
I think Maladroit is their best, in contrary to all other people in this world, but I might prefer the new one. I only heard Beverly Hills and I listened Hold Me because I already knew that song in a somewhat different form. It sounded so perfect that I decided to wait until may 10th.

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
April 27, 2005 06:36AM
merely for the scream in the beginning of tired of sex pinkerton is my fav

but the line 'shakin booty makin sweet love all the night' helps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π