ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

is anyone else watching american idol?

Posted by onesongglory 

is anyone else watching american idol?
April 09, 2003 11:38AM
because im pretty sure clay and carmen were kissing at the end of that first group number.

did anyone else notice that?
Re: is anyone else watching american idol?
April 09, 2003 11:46AM
ugh.......heather, lori, where are you girls when i need you?
April 09, 2003 01:21PM
Yes!! I totally noticed that!! Ugh! Sorry, I don't like Carmen that much, and I absolutely adore Clay. And by Heather, did you mean me? Hehe. smiling smiley
April 09, 2003 01:24PM
I don't like Carmen at all, I do not like her voice but I do like Clay. And I also totally saw them kissing but I thought I had seen it wrong. Now I know it wasn't just me!

Annetta
April 09, 2003 01:25PM
umm I dont watch those reality things...

but is this a lesbian kiss we are talking about??

LOL
April 09, 2003 01:27PM
yep, a big huge lesbian makeout session. too bad you missed it.
April 09, 2003 01:28PM
Yeah, I thought I was wrong too. But then Carmen did send him that kiss on the phone. Crazy crazy. And whyyyy, why was Carmen not at least in the bottom three??? Am I the only one that thought she really stunk last night? I really don't think Rickey should have been booted yet. smiling smiley
April 09, 2003 01:29PM
Yup, definetly lesbians.. Clay turned himself into a girl. If he was a girl with that voice, I'd be kinda scared, haha. smiling smiley
April 09, 2003 01:31PM
yeah, i thought she would be out tonight for sure, since the votes from last week were carrying over, but im not a huge ricky fan either, so its ok.

and i didnt get to see last nights show, because i forgot to switch the time on my vcr, so it was programmed to tape the wrong hour!!!

and yes, i meant you heather, because i know you were part of the last ai discussion. right?
April 09, 2003 01:32PM
Yay! lol, whenever there's another Heather, I always assume it's the other one, for some reason, hehe. But anywho, you missed a good one. Simon told Clay that he was right on, or something. It shocked everyone including Clay. smiling smiley Wow, I'm obsessed with that show, lol.
April 09, 2003 01:51PM
I tried to watch today.. I got tired of the insane repetition of commercials.. even the Simpsons promo was getting a little drab..

but anyway I don't think Ricky should have got kicked either.. I think Kim Locke, Treynece, Josh, or Carmen should have got the boot.

And I didn't see them kissing at first but I thought I was clever and noticed something less obvious. Apparently they had already been kissing so it kind of doesn't matter I guess, but anyway "after they had kissed" apparently it shows Clay giving Carmen a kiss on the cheek and she's about to turn her face to kiss him dead on but doesn't after she realizes Clay's not doing the same. One of those quick decision changes you know? Anyway, even if they had kissed before that I still think that's worth noting.

It should come down to a bloody battle of wits between Clay, Ruben, and Kim Clarke.. I really don't know why people don't like her and it's really not because she's from TX that I'm cheering her on..

She's beautiful and she sounds a lot like Kelly Clarkson.. doesn't seem like a bad thing to me!!!

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 09, 2003 01:54PM
Heh, Kim Clarke? I think you're mixing her and Corey, haha. Her last name's Caldwell. smiling smiley Just thought I'd mention.
April 09, 2003 02:00PM
Yeah.. Caldwell.. too many potential idols nowadays tongue sticking out smiley

April 10, 2003 05:07AM
CLAY RULES!!!!
April 10, 2003 07:40AM
Rar! I definently don't like carmen an wanted her gone along time ago. Come on clay, dont let me down by kissing her!
I have the biggest crush on clay! :-D

Kat

"The Password is..."
April 10, 2003 08:08AM
You can join.. every other female viewer of the show in loving Clay!!!

Aint no stoppin him.. well.. except maybe his singing and the judges.

April 10, 2003 08:21AM
I'm actually kinda scared now that some of Clay's fans will not like him as much now that they see he has an interest in Carmen. I still absolutely adore him, but it just didn't seem to me like he would be the type to make out with someone on live television. Or whatever he was doing with her. So maybe some fans might not like that, but I'm hoping they'll still vote because he's still (in my opinion) the best singer on there. But either way, we must all keep voting for him!! smiling smiley
April 10, 2003 08:25AM
i agree, he seemed to have a little more class than that.

but my disappointment aside, its the talent that matters.
April 10, 2003 08:26AM
Haha.. it's like.. well I can't believe he's doing drugs.. but we have to keep voting for him!! winking smiley

Well we've all seen his little videos/ vigenettes about him.. he's such a wholesome boy and he does a lot charitable work. He's probably been in the good boy shell for a while and busted out when he met the vivacious Carmen.. she is pretty after all. Come on ladies; it's true. Which makes me wonder if he was tagging her before she turned 18 or if he waited patiently for her birthday..

Hmmmm..

April 12, 2003 07:05AM
Wow, someone's got a stick up their butt...

Kat

"The Password is..."
April 12, 2003 07:58AM
Are you talking about me? I'm asking since I posted last.

What did I say wrong?

Clay is going on 25 and Carmen was still 17 until about two weeks ago.

If they were playing hanky panky beforehand it's perfectly illegal.

And it seems like they were since they were going at it hardcore last Tuesday.

But since they're both famous we'll let it slide winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π