ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Thanks to Holly and Southeast Missouri Sate University

Posted by johnhampson 

Thanks to Holly and Southeast Missouri Sate University
May 01, 2005 10:57AM
Just a quick "thanks" to Holly and everyone who came to SEMO U...it was the first show i'd done in awhile and it felt GOOD...sure, i was my usual sloppy self and had too many stupid stories to tell, but thats what i do...Charlie was semi-stellar when he wasnt just plain stellar...and to everyone i picked on (Tinactin Girl, "Greatest Love Song"-guy and the old men in the balcony, etc...), it wouldnt have been the same without you...see you all soon.

john

Re: Thanks to Holly and Southeast Missouri Sate University
May 01, 2005 11:41AM
thanks again for coming! it was a good time. i love how everyone decided to rename the songs. i swear i printed them right on the sampler cds.

holly

----------------------------------------------
&&the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&&
May 01, 2005 01:03PM
yea man thanks for coming! i wasnt there.......but i will be at the next one, near the ocean..........if it john its gotta be a good show....thats all i know..

Dickie
May 02, 2005 12:59PM
even though they did get the titles messed up, it was still very cool to have other people shouting out songs.

it was definitely a good time. and dirty poet was great, even semi-butchered.

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
May 02, 2005 03:22PM
Well it's been awhile since a ninedays/john/brian show......but I did here absolutely on my car radio this evening while driving home.......so i guess it's all good. smiling smiley
May 03, 2005 12:51AM
have you girls recorded the show? will you share something?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π