ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Finally reached 257...

Posted by taylor814 

Finally reached 257...
April 10, 2003 01:41AM
Finallymy post actually reached 257..thanks to everyone that made that possible..now lets get this one to about 1,246...haha yeh right..hope all is well with everyone..the 12th is quicly approaching..have fun~peace~thomas
Re: Finally reached 257...
April 10, 2003 01:52PM
Yo Thomas...hows it goin??

im excited...im leaving for the beach tomorrow for a week...now all of you try not to miss me or be to happy when i leave okay?

Love you all

Mandalyn
April 11, 2003 12:23PM
Hey, guess I'm the new guy in town. I read your entire other thread where Thomas was trying to get into Nine Days as the new drummer. I love your ambition man. I myself play guitar and sing in a band called The Allegory, and we have just started recording our demo(to be sent out to record companies to gain interest). Anyways, I love Nine Days and loved them when they were on tour with Vertical Horizon and Third Eye Blind, who have to be my favorite band. I sadly havn't gotten a chance to see them lately, but you guys(thomas, mandy, etc.) seem cool, so I thought I'd start my posting with you.

HI!~ smiling smiley

-Michael

A wise man once said, a cheeseburger is a hamburger with cheese. If you understand this, then you are the one. Goodbye.
April 11, 2003 12:47PM
Hi Michael! Welcome! I just wanted to say that your signature quote is cool. Haha, I'm not sure if I totally understand it, but anywho it reminds me of a friend 'cause she once went through our cafeteria line and asked for a "hamburger with cheese" and to this day, we make fun of her for it. It's great. Anywho, again, welcome! smiling smiley
April 11, 2003 12:57PM
oh man...my friend did that once too....we still tease here I think that was in 8th grade....I'm a senior in college now...lol

~MeLiSsA
April 11, 2003 03:06PM
Michael hey man welcome aboard...great to have you on here..yeh man ambition is greaat especially when its one of your dreams and you absolutely love what your chasing after...tommorow is the show.. i'm excited to hear the guys again and chat eith them..i'll talk to you all soon...thomas
April 12, 2003 07:12AM
Hi Michael! Welcome! Enjoy your stay with us, we're *usually* always nice.

Kat

"The Password is..."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π