ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My School is Fucking Cursed

Posted by NineDaysRulez 

My School is Fucking Cursed
May 09, 2005 12:30PM
In September, a member of the girls soccer team took a fall and almost broke her neck. She'll be lucky to be able to play soccer again.

In November, me and two friends of mine were in a car accident. Mike, the driver, was killed, I almost died, and the third one had a concussion and a couple minor injuries.

In December, a girl flipped her car upside down and shattered her leg. She underwent surgery to repair it and is just beginning to walk again.

In April, a girl hit a tree skiing and died.

And now last night another friend of mine (only the girl who died skiing wasn't) was pressured into lighting and throwing a pipe bomb these friends of his from college made, only the fuse was cut too short so it exploded just after leaving his hand. His hand was blown off, his arm was very much damaged, his eye was sliced in half, and he may have sustained brain damage. He barely survived, and will most likely have to live with a prosthetic eye and a combination of prosthetic and reconstructed arm.

Keep in mind I come from a very small high school (600-700 kids currently) and even at much larger high schools in the area one major accident is alot.

Anyways, here's a picture of him:

I'd appreciate it if everyone could say a prayer for him that everything will turn out as good as it can for him. Thank you.
Re: My School is Fucking Cursed
May 09, 2005 01:07PM
o i'm sorry to hear that my condolences

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
May 09, 2005 01:16PM
wow, i am so sorry, man. that is seriously crazy all the horrible things coming out of your school. my condolences.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
May 09, 2005 01:51PM
Sorry man.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 09, 2005 02:08PM
Wow that's a tough break I truly hope everything works out and things start to turn around. There is a school on Long Island that's had some issues too this year. One kid is currently being charged w/ killing his step-father w/ a samurai sword. One was killed as a result of driving drunk and another was thrown out of the bed of a pick up truck and killed.
May 09, 2005 05:38PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
May 10, 2005 12:39AM
That's just horrendous.

Condolences.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
May 10, 2005 01:27AM
ok im sorry but LOLOLOL allll over the fucking place.

your friend is in COLLEGE!? and hes still getting peer pressured? what an idiot.

this wasnt an accident like the rest of the incidents. lets see, throwing a pipe bomb, hmm that MIGHT be dangerous.

what an idiot. i'm glad he wont be able to play with explosive devices anytime soon and possibly harm somone else.
May 10, 2005 02:21AM

Sounds like **** like that happens to young kids all over the place. Most of which happened is b/c you are dealing with idiot kids.

car accidents= young inexperienced drivers...drunk, high, speeding?

who knows.

Pipe bomb? Brilliant move.

It sucks.. but young kids do dumb things. Myself included.

The school isnt cursed.

That being said..I hope everyone gets better.
May 10, 2005 06:34AM
Well, I sure as hell wasn't going to be the first one to say that throwing a pipe bomb is stupid. But now that it's been said...

On the bright side, maybe he can get a sweet PSA deal out of it.

"Kids, please don't play with pipe bombs."
May 10, 2005 06:39AM
<<your friend is in COLLEGE!? and hes still getting peer pressured? what an idiot.>>
No he's a senior in high school, he was pressured by a friend who used his being in college as a way to make him light it.

And by the way, you're going to hell. Don't worry though, you'll fit right in. Have a nice day.

And Bones, I agree that stuff like this happens all the time but not this many things to such a small group of kids, that's what I think is horrible. If just one of these things happened, it'd be alot easier to deal with but when your entire school has memorized the school's procedure for when a classmate is killed or injured it's pretty sick.

May 10, 2005 07:01AM
NineDaysRulez wrote:

> And by the way, you're going to hell. Don't worry though,
> you'll fit right in. Have a nice day.
>

You know, I'm sorry your friend got hurt, but you gotta understand that for people who don't know him, it sounds like a stupid way to get hurt. Like those Darwin Awards.

And I'm not gonna go to hell for laughing at the misfortune of others. If I'm going to hell for anything, it'll be for masturbating too much. Or, you knowing, killing myself.
May 10, 2005 07:08AM
It wasn't directed at you. It was directed at Steph for saying "LOLOLOL allll over the fucking place" and such.
May 10, 2005 09:52AM
as mentioned i dont mean to be cruel.. but that was a fucking stupid thing to do.. i mean honestly? if you play with fire youre gonna get burned.

i hope he recovers though, even given the circumstances i wouldnt wish that on anybody. it seems like passing through high school is traumatic enough for you already.

http://www.musiksite.co.uk
May 10, 2005 10:27AM
As much as I agree with the pipe bomb being a stupid thing to do, I would never wish that type of pain or whatnot on anyone. Tim, I'm very sorry all this has happened, and will definitely be keeping your friend in my thoughts.

~lori~
May 10, 2005 11:36AM
haha dont worry musik, some stranger on the internet thinking about my afterlife is the last, last, lassssst of my troubles.

let me repost with corrections though:

ok im sorry but LOLOLOL LMFAOOOO ROFLLLL allll over the fucking place.

your friend is a SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL!? as in, the government is about to give him permission to go live on his own and pay his own taxes and take care of himself and blahblahblah... and hes still getting peer pressured? what a FUCKING MORON.

this wasnt an accident like the rest of the incidents. lets see, throwing a pipe bomb, hmm that MIGHT be dangerous.

what an *******. i'm glad he wont be able to play with explosive devices anytime soon and possibly harm somone else.
May 11, 2005 08:03AM
Darwin Awards are pooping hilarious.

Sorry for your friend by the way.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π