ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Backstreet Boys

Posted by Segageek 

New Backstreet Boys
May 14, 2005 08:50AM
I heard the song on the radio and for some reason i liked it. It's weird, its a nice break from that crappy emo bands that play all the freaking time here.

What you guys think about the new song.

May 14, 2005 08:53AM
It's a rip off of the song from Donnie Darko, it's name is currently eluding me.

Edit: I just popped in the DVD and it's called "Mad World." The progression and melody are TOO similar to be a coincidence.

Post Edited (05-14-05 18:04)
Re: New Backstreet Boys
May 14, 2005 08:55AM
2 of my roomates are obsessed with it.
i bet i could sing it now.
this fact makes my stomache churn.

*~katie~*
May 14, 2005 08:55AM
But still this song came on after that GAWD AWFUL Good Charlotte song We Live. That song just freaking sucked lol then this played. and it sounded good.

May 14, 2005 09:00AM
this is going to be one of those songs that is bad to start with and then gets way the **** overplayed on old lady lite rock office work radio stations. If i end up working in an office again im going to have seve rage problems from this song, as i did last year with that 'how far is heaven' crap.

*~katie~*
May 14, 2005 09:17AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
May 14, 2005 09:32AM

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
May 14, 2005 10:31AM
I really hope he's being sarcastic. I'm not so sure though.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 14, 2005 11:04AM
Screw that new ****.

Give me old school "We've Got It Going On" and "Get Down (You're the One For Me)" BSB over this new **** ANY DAY.

~lori~
May 14, 2005 03:06PM
They make me want to throw up.
May 14, 2005 04:09PM
That's just a little silly.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
May 14, 2005 05:10PM
ohh come on now...back in the day I remember LOVING the backstreet boys...NOW idk I wouldnt listen to it BUT everyonce in a while my friends will be TOTAL dorks and pop in the old bsb cds and sing like assholes to it...just to be dumb and have fun...But I have to give props to them now...the song incomplete isnt tooo too "pop-ish" I like the lyrics and the sound...in my book its a good song...

*~Bernadette~*
May 14, 2005 06:19PM
May 14, 2005 08:59PM
It's all the kind of stuff you'd scream you're lungs out to crazily when you're just hanging out with friends and it comes on the radio to remind you all of being younger, but would never choose to listen to. But, that's just me.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
May 15, 2005 03:59AM
'Backstreet's Back' was great too

I agree. As much as I love the old stuff (for the sheer fact that its so cheesy and fun to make fun of), my import Backstreet's Back CD is great. "10,000 Promises," "Like a Child," and my absolute favorite, "That's What She Said"? Great songs.

~lori~
May 15, 2005 12:54PM
I've just never liked them, it all started with their radio saturation and it never got any better...untill they went away for a few years! only to have another wave of shite come through...bah, it's fighting a losing battle.
May 15, 2005 01:06PM
Am I the only one that thinks it sounds like the Mad World song?
May 15, 2005 01:16PM
I love the new stuff AND the old stuff. BSB 4EVERRRRR

~*wOOt!*
May 15, 2005 02:26PM
I don't really remember mad world to much but it may. I was bored so I went to the site and i'm listening to the stuff. I must say for being originally a boy band pop fad this doesn't sound that bad. They probably didn't write the music and what not but still. I'm somewhat tempted to buy the album when it's out, though I shall have to hide it from anyone I know.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 16, 2005 05:49AM
i was DEFINITELY the biggest bsb fan in sachem- like saved every magazine article, picture, etc. i know that if i go deep enough into my closet ill find a lot of it. all my cousins used to make fun of me and call them the backside boys but i didnt care lol. the new song isnt too bad.

ps- brian is my favorite. oh yea!

.amy.

for you im a fanatic
fuckk it im an addict
your sexy antics turn me on like automatic
May 16, 2005 05:55AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π