ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lifehouse

Posted by Segageek 

Lifehouse
May 18, 2005 02:58AM
Hey did anyone listen to the new Lifehouse cd and if you did post your thoughts here

I thought it was good but not nearly as good as Stanley Climbfall.

It didnt really have stand out tracks on this album i think the only GREAT SONGS off the album were. Come Back Down, You And Me and We'll Never Know.

Thanks for your time.

May 18, 2005 03:12AM
bryce is awesome

i remember him from AM radio

he is cool guy to hang with

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
Re: Lifehouse
May 18, 2005 05:03AM
I've heard it... I thought it was about the same as Stanley Climbfall. Seems like with their albums I like 3 or 4 songs on 'em and the rest are ok.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
May 18, 2005 07:09AM
They're all good. No name face is still their best though. I really like Walking Away alot.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 18, 2005 12:58PM
i got there new cd its pretty good... blind and allin all are the best tracks

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
May 19, 2005 04:07AM
I actually thought it better that SC. I saw them just this past Sunday, and their new bassist is really awesome. He's actually not that bad of a singer, as well. I like the lyrics of the new album - they are somewhere between their first and second album. Maybe that's just because I'm a big fan of Lifehouse though.. But the show, I have to tell you, is the best thing I've ever witnessed. Jason's voice is like.. whoa. My favorites are Come Back Down, Undone, and Days Go By. (They played all three at the show.) All In All is good as well. I call it my, "Listen to in the car on a breezy sunny day Cd" Teehee.

"...They'll smoke and burn it down, Rocking out with their new freedom, I'll sit alone on the couch, Coming undone..."
May 20, 2005 08:19PM
Yeah they were here too Freaking AMAZING but GAWD was that opening band bad.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π