ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Why I Still Love Nine Days...

Posted by latestxdisaster 

Why I Still Love Nine Days...
April 12, 2003 09:07AM
Yes, it's true, I thought my total love and admiration for Nine Days had somewhat died since I heard about the OH concert and it never, ever crossed my mind to even ASK my sister to go, (but somehow I asked her to go see Stroke9?) and I realized I actually hadn't listened to any of the CDs in over a month. And, I am sure some of you thought the same. Since this board was my life for almsot 2 years, and I just completely disappeared from it altogether. I know very few people here anymore, which reminds me everytime I check it how completely out of the loop I really am.

But, I would I like to say right now, that I still am completely in love with Nine Days, and I will sit here and listen to TMC and pretend it's summer of 2001 and count the days until I can see them again. And why the sudden outburst of love?

I randomly decided to jump in the car, and switch the radio on. As soon as the power came on, "Absolutely" started playing, and as much as I dislike that song and am entirely too sick of it, I sat there through the whole thing and smiled like a child, remembering how much I love the guys and how much I missed them.

So, there. Even their bad songs make me happy. What can I say?

I do love them. <3

i will never leave you. i will not let you down.

Post Edited (04-12-03 18:12)

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
Re: Why I Still Love Nine Days...
April 12, 2003 08:52PM
You do mean in your opinion right?

Absolutely got them on MTV. MTV made them famous.. for a while.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 13, 2003 01:06AM
I agree with Hilary about Absolutely. I'm sick of it, It's really not that good, but I'll sit in the car in a parking lot, just listening and smiling.

I'm Kat by the way. grinning smiley

Kat

&quot;The Password is...&quot;
April 13, 2003 01:30AM
absolutely never got much airplay on mtv. it was more vh1. and what i really think fueled these guys was the largest pop station in ny, z100, because i would hear that **** 20x a day summer 2000.
April 13, 2003 06:16AM
That's too bad. I think it's a great song.

April 13, 2003 06:41AM
It was on the radio on the way to target today grinning smiley

Kat

&quot;The Password is...&quot;
April 13, 2003 06:48AM
Hilly !
I missed you. Yes i tried to tell Hols to come here. Its fun to go to shows with you and see john try to make u talk. so which bands are u digging right now ? I am glad the SHU album will come out soon so they can tour in the midwest
April 13, 2003 10:51AM
Hearing Absolutely on the radio now always give me a nature high. I'm a little sick of it but thats only because I rarely listen to the radio. and right now I completely forgot what I was going to write....OH yeah! For a song that John wrote in one night and played it that night, I say its really good. but thats just my opinion.
Oh and Kat, New Radicals are awesome! I was actually going to listen to their CD yesterday but its completely scratched and unrepairable. It sucks

&quot;I'm not made of steel, but your secrets safe with me.&quot; Our Lady Peace
April 13, 2003 11:48AM
this was in no way a bash toward absolutely nor anyone who likes the song. yes, it's true i do think it's not the greatest nd song. yes, it's true i've heard it way too much in the past 2, 3, whatever years. but that was not my point. i was declaring the fact that i still, indeed, do love nine days.

and i do wish i could have gone to ohio, but i cannot because that is a long way away. i hope shu comes out soon so they will come here. x) i wanna see a show on long island. =) summer road trip. schwee!

ah, monica, i miss you guys. we will have to find a show somewhere and go together. heh. the local boys should play somewhere in between us so we could both go. heh. ah, i will be going to the next nine days show within 300 miles of me, i hope....

anywayyyy, random fact: tmc is the ONLY cd that loops on my cd player.

Post Edited (04-13-03 20:54)

xo. hilary
__i find hope and it gives me rest. (hanson.net)
April 13, 2003 11:52AM
I did not know that smiling smiley

April 13, 2003 02:03PM
i think i figured out why i don't come back here anymore.

you have to defend everything you say.

----------------------------------------------
&amp;&amp;the time i'll waste, just to say goodbye&amp;&amp;
April 13, 2003 04:20PM
hmmm...i was just going to ask hilary why she disappeared so suddenly. you are one of her sisters, right? well you girls should come back, we really are a lot of fun most of the time.

especially with the summer tour quickly approaching...
April 13, 2003 09:38PM
summer tour? you have me intrigued...Did the guys mention somthing?
April 14, 2003 02:54AM
I think it's kind of implied since they are finally officially releasing SHU.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π