ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BRIAN DESVEAUX

Posted by Shiner 

BRIAN DESVEAUX
May 23, 2005 08:49AM
................is absolutely fantastic. I think he has the voice of all voices. I had the privalege of meeting him brielfy last summer and it was a surreal experience, one which I will remember for a very long time. He sang Agent Bobby Roe,and I sang as loud as I could with my girlfriend along with him, reminding him of the lyrics "was a cold and dark frosty moring......". It was in the Azazza lounge in NYC. Were seperating this summer for the first time in 3 years. We are going to remain best friends and I will always love the girl.
When Im drunk I listen to bri and ponder on his talent. Right now im listening to "this music" acoustic. Im listening many more bands and different types of music since I 1st dicovered ninedays many moons ago, but they and BD in particular will hold a special place in my heart for all my life.
John and Brian and ND have something magic when they play together. As things happpen ND cant really feasibly remain a fully commttied band but I still love them. I hope the best for the guys in whatever direction they choose to take.
"I got thrown into some religon, and I fall down to my knees. And I dont know If Ill make It by with without you. Maybe Its all ive got"

Re: BRIAN DESVEAUX
May 23, 2005 08:51AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
May 23, 2005 09:02AM
So... Brian forgetting his lyrics is a regular occurence then, eh?

May 23, 2005 09:44AM
Sketch01 wrote:

> So... Brian forgetting his lyrics is a regular occurence then,
> eh?
>

yes, hes a drunk!!
May 23, 2005 12:34PM
hahaha either john or brian will faithfully forget the words....it wouldn't be the same if they remembered them all...we'd all feel cheated in some way...besides its fun to see them attempt and/or cover their mistakes or lapses
May 23, 2005 12:52PM
and when they rely on us for the words its kinda funny...even funnyer if they mess us up...

*~Bernadette~*
May 23, 2005 09:29PM
God that was a nostalgic drunken post. Its true though. I sometimes get ND moments when im polluted with booze. Yeh gotta say its very funny indeed when they forget their own lyrics, classic!

Post Edited (05-24-05 06:30)
May 24, 2005 12:19AM
The first thing I though after I read that post was..

wow.. this guy is polluted!

But yes.. I agree.
May 25, 2005 07:32AM
thanks guys i needed that
May 25, 2005 07:37AM
But not as much as you need booze.

Apparently. yawning smiley)

May 25, 2005 07:41AM
It's true, every word.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 25, 2005 03:59PM
i love you too

::runs to NY...finds brian...and gives him a big hug::

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π