ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Dexter Freebish

Posted by Segageek 

Dexter Freebish
May 26, 2005 04:14PM
Hey all has anyone heard of these guys and if you did posts your thoughts here.

I think there freaking awesome i love there music. and lyrics

May 26, 2005 10:47PM
I have a by them, it's good stuff.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
Re: Dexter Freebish
May 27, 2005 01:28AM
their first album was amazing, their second was subpar. i went to a concert once where they were supposed to play, but they cancelled or got replaced or something. overall, i dig them and hope their next album is better.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
May 27, 2005 07:50AM
didnt ND tour with them during the madding crowd era? i downloaded a couple of their tracks recently. didnt inspire me to check out the album though.

Post Edited (05-27-05 16:51)
May 27, 2005 08:08AM
They really irritate me. They seem to do pretty good singles, and terrible albums. I don't know about their second album, mind, after finding A Life of Saturdays mediochre and bland I wasn't inclined to buy it at all.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
May 27, 2005 11:35AM
i like their first album, Life of Saterdays is fantastic. I'd agree that some of their stuff is dissapointing, but i have hope for them.

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
May 27, 2005 01:54PM
prozak abnd leaving town are their two best songs i think

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
May 27, 2005 03:04PM
the singles... i really dont enjoy the rest form the other two albums. agree with sofi
im always dissapointed
May 28, 2005 05:18PM
OMG its been years since i heard of them, I saw them play with ND during the madding crowd era as "Shiner" put it. I have that CD from that time, havent listened to it in God knows how long but i think from what i remember I liked it....I forget which song was their "single", was it Leaving Town? I liked that song, their cd was pretty good from what i remember...but i havent heard about them since...nor did i even know they had another album...hmm interesting...

*~Bernadette~*
May 28, 2005 10:50PM
Yeah, it was Leaving Town. Great song.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
May 28, 2005 11:18PM
yea another good song that they sing is twilight

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
June 01, 2005 04:51AM
dude, know them...i frikin love them! They rock. I discovered them with meadie when I went to toronto a few years back! They rock ass!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π